The Truth Comes Out

Marinette froze, her hands rebelling and shaking violently. Her mind was going a million miles an hour, but there was one thing she realized out of all the jumbled mess in her mind.

"I KISSED ADRIEN!" She squealed and pushed him off of her. Her arms flew up, covering her burning face. She flinched when she heard him hit the ground and peeked over the edge as he groaned, now awake. Her eyes widened as he looked up at her.

"Morning, Purrincess!"

She threw a pillow down at him and rolled to the opposite side of her bed, blushing madly. She tried to block out his questions, she was still freaking out about him being Chat Noir. A small black flash zoomed over her and to Adrien. She squinted at it and realized it was his Kwami.

"P-Plagg?"

She cringed as Adrien figured out he was not transformed anymore. Plagg voiced his opinions and mentioned cheese multiple times before Tikki woke up and chastised them both for their stupidity. Marinette held back her giggles as Tikki scolded the boys and what not. A few minutes later, Tikki and Plagg made a dart for the bathroom, leaving Adrien and Marinette in the same room, alone and awkward.

Adrien pulled himself up the side of the bed and looked at her through the side boards. Marinette glanced over, but as soon as her eyes met his, her eyes darted back to the ceiling. She heard him sigh.

"Marinette, please look at me."

She hesitated, trying to make up her mind, but eventually caved and turned towards him. How could she not, it was her crush! He flashed a smile at her, and she relaxed a bit.

"Are you disappointed that I'm Chat?"

She gasped.

"That's what you think? No, no, no! I'm actually really happy, it's just kind of weird," Marinette rushed, her voice fading out at the end. He tilted his head in confusion, making him even more adorable. She averted her eyes and tried not to burn up even more than she was already. "It's not like bad weird, it's just weird to me because you loved Ladybug, and I have the biggest crush on you, and I thought you hated me because I am so awkward at school, but you keep coming and spending time with me, and I'm rambling aren't I?"

Adrien chuckled and pulled himself over the edge of the bed.

"Well," he began, "I never hated you, Mari, I just thought you were terrified of me, but yeah, I like you, both sides of you. My Chat side is where I can express more things in public, though, because my dad won't know." He grabbed her hand and placed it on his lap.

Marinette was about ready to pass out.

"Y-you like me?"

He nodded.

"So that's why you were hanging out with me a lot more after you found out Ladybug and I were the same person?"

"Yes, that and one other reason." He glanced down at his ring for a second. Squeezing his hand, she prompted him to explain. "I talked to Fu after the fight against Bandido because I used cataclysm on an akuma, and had been in a lot of pain." She gasped as he continued. "He told me that the akuma would cause me a lot of pain 24/7, except if I was around you. Not because you were Ladybug, but because we are technically like soulmates." He watched Marinette's eyes widen an unbelievable amount.

"Wait, how do we fix it?"

Adrien paused. She skipped right over the soulmates thing because she was concerned for him! He looked down at his lap again.

"Um, well, it's really cliché, and I don't want to force it, but," Adrien looked up at her. She was watching something over near the bathroom. He followed her gaze and noticed Tikki exaggerating a kissing scene, and pointing over and over to Adrien. He blushed, realizing what she was telling Marinette.

Marinette face grew red as she also figured out what the Kwami was suggesting. She looked at Adrien, bit her lip nervously, and cupped his face.

He sat there frozen as she leaned in and kissed him.

***********************************************************************************************

Sup Dudebros!

How was May the Fourth? Anyone a Star Wars fan? 

Hope you liked this chapter, it took a lot of emotional unbalance (weird thing about me: I have to feel what the characters feel to write about it, so I felt really awkward all chapter). 

Stay Epic Dudebros!

~Sari 

(P.S. I don't own the picture, but it's totally epic, kudos to the artist.)