Chapter 5

I have through chapter 10 done and i cant wait to post them so heres an early update.

It has been a week since Jeongguk and Ms. Jeon's meeting with the school. When the latter returned to school the next day, he told Jimin he had an emergency so he had to leave school that day. He wasn't going to tell Jimin that the school was trying to write him off. After Jeongguk had talked with Jimin he found himself eating lunch with him and his friends since then, and he was glad that he made friends that didn't judge him.

But something happened during that week, and he was nervous about it. And he was worse off since he hadn't told Jimin anything about the boy he met.

Knock knock

"Ahh. The new student. Welcome. Welcome." The teacher welcomed the new student into the classroom.

"Class, please stand while he introduces himself."

"Hi. I'm Kim Taehyung. I hope we can be friends!" The blonde had said in a cheerful voice.

"Taehyung, you may be seated by Jeon Jeongguk. He will be your new seat buddy. Jeongguk raise your hand." The latter raises his hand until Taehyung looks his way, then immediately pulling his hand down in embarrassment. He was sure Taehyung would judge him.

After everyone sits down, Taehyung finds himself looking in Jeongguks direction more than once throughout the entirety of the class and the younger was quick to notice the stares.

Not once did Jeongguk look in Taehyung's direction, he stared at the board trying to ignore the blonde. So, as soon as the bell rang, Jeongguk made sure he was the first one out. Taehyung not once taking his eyes off the younger while thinking to himself. I want to know more about him.

All throughout that day Jeongguk had made sure to try and steer clear of Taehyung, but luck didnt seem to be on his side. He shared almost every one of his classes with the other.

They were seat buddies in three of the classes, while the other 2 they sat on opposite sides of the room.

All day Taehyung tried and tried to talk to the latter, but not once would Jeongguk look in his direction.

"Ji-Jimin, I-I do-don't want to-to talk to him. He-he might j-judge me." The two were getting food and walking to the rest of the group.

"You never know, Jeongguk. He might not judge you. We didn't."

"We didn't what?" Yoongi asked when Jimin and Jeongguk sat down at their rectangle table.

"There is a new kid and he is in almost all of Jeongguk's classes. His name is Taehyung and he keeps trying to talk to this one over here, buuutt," Jimin stretched out the last word lookin over at the youngest. "He is being stubborn because he feels that Taehyung would judge him."

"Well, he might. You never know though Jeongguk. Taehyung might genuinely want to be your friend, you never know until you talk to him. If he does decide to judge you, we are here to tell him off." Jin, the oldest of the group, says. He is the one with the best advice out of the 6.

"Thanks g-guys. I c-cant p-promise I will t-talk to him, but i-if he talks t-to me, m-maybe." The latter smiles to them and continues eating.

"Speak of the devil. The new kid walks in." Jimin says after about 10 minutes of everyone conversating.

"Hey Taehyung!! Come over here!" Hoseok yells to Taehyung.

"Ya-yah! Y-you h-horse!!" Jeongguk yells at Hoseok before looking down and hiding his pink tinted face.

Taehyung walked over to the 6, sitting beside Jimin, opposite of Jeongguk. "What's up? Why did you want me to sit with y'all?"

"No reason. It's good to make new friends when you first move in right?" Hoseok says to the blonde.

"Oh yea true. Okay, so what's y'alls name?" Taehyung asks.

"I'm your hope, your angel, J-Hope. Nah just call me Hoseok." The rest laugh at his wanted stage name.

"Namjoon. And this here is Jin, my boyfriend."

"Yoongi."

"Yahh! Yoongiii why don't you introduce me as your boyfriend like Namjoon did with Jin?"

"Because I don't have to state my relationship with everyone, babe." The older of the two states while looking at his phone.

"Yeah I guess. Anyways, I'm Jimin! Yoongi's boyfriend!"

Taehyung just looked at the last to introduce himself, but never would the youngest speak. So that left someone else to introduce him.

"Oh! and this here is our special maknae! Jeongguk!" Jimin says in a excited manor. Jeongguk just barely looked up, it was enough for Jimin to see, and he gave the older a death glare.

All Taehyung could do was stare at the boy name Jeongguk.

[A/N]
Unedited
Cliffhanger.. haha
This is just a filler to introduce Taehyung
We are actually getting into the story now!
But don't worry, Taehyung will not be a bad guy.
Vote and comment!
<3