Chapter 28

Taehyung was the first to wake up. He invited everyone to the hospital because he had a feeling something good was going to happen. He got ready and texted his friends letting them know he and Ms. Jeon would be at the hospital around noon. It was currently around eight-thirty in the morning.

He walked to the kitchen and made breakfast for the two of them and waited for Ms. Jeon to wake up. He went the couch while he waited for her and after about thirty minutes she was awake and walking into the kitchen.

"I smell food."

Teahyung lets out a soft laugh, "Yes. I made breakfast."

"Awh! Thank you, Taehyung!" Ms. Jeon fills her plate with the foods that were cooked and sits down to eat. Taehyung doing the same.

"Are you ready to see Kook?"

Ms. Jeon looks up from her plate a slight drop in her expression. "Yes, but I'm worried."

"Ah, well I have a good feeling. I invited our friends up there as well. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all! I'm sure he will love the company."

They finish their food and Ms. Jeon leaves to get ready and Taehyung stays in the living room. It takes about forty-five minutes and she is back downstairs with her keys in hand, ushering the boy out the house and to the car.

"This is going to be an exciting day!" Ms. Jeon exclaims.

Everyone arrives in Jeongguk's room and the boy himself is confused with all the faces. He remembers who the boys were that visited not too long ago but the other three he had no idea of.

"Were these my friends? Why would they all gather here like this?" Jeongguk thinks to himself. He is cut short of those thoughts when Hoseok walks up to his body.

"Hey Jeongguk, long time no see. Hope your well. We miss seeing your cute little bunny face all the time." He says with a smile on his face.

"Hoseok, you know after he left we still didn't see him that much." The other unknown boy said.

"Hoseok? Hmm."

"I know, Namjoon. Still, I miss him being around. He looks like he is suffering like this."

Hoseok wasn't lying. Jeongguk looked awful. He had a feeding tube but that made him drop a lot of weight. His face had hollowed out and his arms were basically just bone. Jeongguk refused to look at his body sometimes. He looked like he used too when he was throwing up.

"Namjoon and Hoseok? Who is the other guy then? Why do they seem so familiar but not at the same time?" Jeongguk couldn't think straight. He had so many flashbacks of all the times he had seen all of the five boys that he couldn't remember. He knew they were friends, but he just couldn't remember them.

Taehyung turns to the boys asking them to give Ms. Jeon some privacy. So him and everyone else leave.

Jeongguk looks at his mom and starts crying. "Eomma.."

"Honey..I'm so sorry I couldn't come see you. I couldn't see you like this. I know it was your choice so I have to support you, but when they said you might have slight amnesia; I was sure you wouldn't remember me."

"It's not like that. That's not how it works. You can't just leave me."

"I'm so sorry.. I failed as a mom. I'm supposed to be here for you. And Taehyung was doing that for me. On his own will, though. He tried to get me to come, and he finally talked me into it." Ms. Jeon had started crying. She tried to keep her tears locked away, but they slowly started to leak from her eyes.