Chapter 6

-small violence warning-

Jeongguk

I have done nothing but avoid Taehyung everyday, up until he sits with us at lunch. I still don't talk then, but I acknowledge his presence. He probably thinks I hate him or something.

"Yo, ass face." It's Reagan. Why now? "I'm talking to you." He shoved me.

"Why are you always ignoring me? Oh wait, because you can't hear. How pathetic." Reagan started punching me, I guess I'm his punching bag right now. "L-leave me a-alone."

"Hah! Hahaha! Wow. You're such a nuisance." He threw me to the ground and kicked me one last time before walking away. "Nobody cares about you. Remember that."

Of course. Of course he had to come at me. Why does he do this to me?

I leaned against the locker door near me and pulled my knees to my chest. I Just don't understand. Okay, yeah, I have a condition, but why does that give anyone the right to bully someone?

"Jeongguk? Jeongguk is that you?" I don't look up. I don't want them to see me. "Jeongguk, look at me." It's Taehyung; he is kneeled down in front of me with a worried look on his face. I look up so he can only see my eyes.

"What happened? Why does he feel like its okay to do that to someone for no reason!?" There is a reason Taehyung..

All I can do is shake my head. I don't want to talk to him right now. I just want to go home, so that's what I did. I got up and walked out of the school and walked home, ignoring all of Taehyung's calls.

3rd Person

Taehyung watched the beaten up younger walk out of the double doors of the school knowing that Jeongguk wasn't going to change his mind.

The day went on as normal for the other kids at school, but meanwhile the group of 6 tried to figure out where Jeongguk lived. Jeongguk was pretty quiet about his personal life, so nobody knew what actually went on outside of school; let alone in school. He was that quiet.

5 of the boys knew about the youngest's hearing deficiency and stutter, not to the full extent, though. Taehyung did not know anything about Jeongguk so he was majorly confused when the others said not to worry about it too much. And that they will talk to him tomorrow.

"Showing up at his house would be a little too much. Don't you think?" Jimin, the most calm about this, said. "We don't even have his number or his social media. And maybe he is fine, he just wants to be alone."

"Which is understandable," Jin agreed. "After all he hasn't had friends until we showed up."

Taehyung just sat confused as to why the younger would not have friends until now. He seemed pretty cool to Taehyung, which is why he wanted to know more about him. So he decided to speak up.

"What's wrong with Jeongguk anyways? He seems so nice and everything, but yet he is so to himself. Why?"

"Taehyung that isn't something we should say. Let Jeongguk tell you." Yoongi finally spoke up. He looked at Taehyung with serious eyes that showed that he shouldn't ask about Jeongguk's condition again.

Jeongguk sat in his room crying. He ripped out his hearing aids when he got home, and ran to his room. He didn't understand why he was the one cursed with this damned tumor. Why him?

Jeongguk hadn't noticed his mother's footsteps walking up the stairs. But to his luck, his mother just listened. She didnt intrude, even if she wanted to just wrap her son in her arms. She stayed away. She knew that he would have these problems. But she didn't know that he was getting bullied. Jeongguk never talked about that. He didn't want to have another reason to leave the school.

Little did the Jeon's know, they would have a visitor that night.

[A/N]
Hope you enjoyed :)
Who is the visitor? Any guesses ?
Vote and comment!
I purple y'all
<3