Chapter 22

Triple update.. soo read previous chapterrrss if you haven't

Three days before his appointment and since he has left school he has done absolutely nothing. He refused to let Taehyung stay with him. He didn't want the same thing to happen to him. Not when he remembered him saying his parents weren't nice people.

When he woke up it was lunch time and Taehyung was gone. To be expected as it was a school day. He walked down to an empty house, his mom gone for work.

He made himself a sandwich and a cup of water. After finishing that he sat on the couch and got on his phone playing some random games he found on the app store.

He was entertained for a good hour or so until he got bored. He finished his sandwich and water around thirty minutes ago.

He was loosing his mind. He didn't realize how boring it is by himself. So he had an idea. He wasn't stuck at his house so he could go outside.

He ran up to his room and threw on some day clothes. A white shirt, skinny jeans, and his timberlands- his signature look of course.

After grabbing his phone and wallet he walked out the house and started walking. He didn't know where his feet would bring him but he found out when he stood in front of a family park.

It was very nice. It had a playground for small children, a place for dogs, and some benches placed within the park for people to sit down. It was a really friendly place, it seemed.

It wasn't full of life right now because most parents were at work and kids in school. So Jeongguk was somewhat alone, except for the passerby's.

He sat on one of the benches and listened to the nature- which was very peaceful to him. He was grateful for hearing aids existing. If not, he wouldn't be able to here the earth and it's natural callings.

He had the brilliant idea while he was at the park to dye his hair. So he went to a hair shop. He had the money for it so why not?

Once he found a hair salon, he asked the lady how much it would be to dye and it wasn't as expensive as he expected.

The while process took two hours, so just in time for when Taehyung came home. He wanted to surprise the younger with his new hair color. It was different- not expected.

Jeongguk was happy with the outcome. He felt the color suited him. He payed the lady and headed home. The walk was only about fifteen minutes so not a big deal.

Once he got home, Taehyung hadn't arrived so he walked inside and sat on the couch, turning the tv on. It didn't take long though.

Taehyung walking in and saying he was home. Jeongguk jumped up from the couch and ran in front of Taehyung. The boy stood with big eyes at the happy younger.

"Jeongguk what? Why did you dye your hair red?" Taehyung questioned, walking towards Jeongguk.

"I-I'on kn-know. Th-thought I n-needed a c-change. Pl-plus, I-I was b-bored."

"Boredom causes this?" Taehyung asks while running his hand through Jeongguk's freshly dyed red locks, "I'm gonna need you to do this more often, then." Jeongguk giggles.

"M-maybe."

"Jeongguk? Why did you dye your hair red? I leave you home for one day and this is the outcome." Ms. Jeon asks while setting the table for dinner.

"B-because I w-was b-bored and wanted a-a change." Jeongguk gives a small smile.

"I see. Well it looks good regardless. Don't forget, Jeongguk, we are meeting with Dr. Riggs Friday." She says, sitting down.

"Y-yes, I know." Jeongguk looks down messing with his fidgeting hands. Taehyung notices and holds one of his hands.

"Ma'am would it be appropriate for me to come with y'all?" Taehyung asks looking at Ms. Jeon.

"I don't think so. I'm sorry Taehyung."

"Ah- no. That's okay. I understand."

The three eat in comfortable silence. There wasn't anything to talk about so they were consumed into the quietness.

Once they finished, the two boys thanked Ms. Jeon for the meal and excused themselves to Jeongguk's room.

They immediately jumped in Jeongguk's freshly washed sheets and started cuddling until Jeongguk started talking.

"We- We n-need to ch-change."

"Yah, But I'm comfyyy," Taehyung pouts.

"I d-don't c-care. My-my sh-sheets were just w-washed so we n-need to be cl-clean." Jeongguk says pulling his heavy boyfriend out of bed.

Jeongguk turns to his dresser and pulls out some sweats for Taehyung, a pair for himself and one of Taehyung's large shirts. He throws the sweats in Taehyung's direction and turns to go to the bathroom to change, but Taehyung catches him.

"Baby, please be more confident. We aren't doing anything, so the least you can do is change in front of me. Please. I miss seeing you." Taehyung pleads, the sadness evident in his eyes.

"Okay.." Jeongguk replies, no confidence anywhere to be seen.

The two changed and laid back down on the bed and cuddled. Taehyung was the one to break the silence.

"What's this appointment for?"

"I'm n-not s-sure. I d-don't fe-feel particularly good a-about i-it." Jeongguk says snuggling into Taehyung's chest more.

"Oh, okay. Well I hope it goes well." Taehyung said closing his eyes, Jeongguk did the same. They soon let sleep engulf them.

[A/N]
Unedited
Uhm.. I don't have anything for y'all..
This next chapter though..
Vote and comment
I purple y'all
<3