Chapter 27

Thank you so much for all of the compliments on my face reveal! I was so scared.. But you guys make me so happy! I hope to keep making you all happy with my content!
So enjoy this chapter!! It will be sad though..

It had been a week since Jeongguk had his episode, and Taehyung was back at his side. Tears had filled his eyes as he sat looking at the ground. He wasn't holding his hand like normal. Jeongguk wanted to know what was wrong with him, why he was acting like this. But he soon got his answer.

"Jeongguk, I haven't been honest with you either," He said slowly. "My parent's aren't nice people. That part was true. But they have done really bad things to me while I was growing up."

Jeongguk sat beside him looking at his side profile, urging for him to continue.

"I used to live in Daegu, before I moved here a couple of months ago. I used to smoke nothing I could get my hands on: weed, cigarettes, basically any tobacco I could get. I was bullied for being gay, so I rebelled. My parents didn't care about me. They almost left me in Daegu when they moved here, but they took me with them because they didn't want me running to the cops. But the cops didn't like me anyways so they wouldn't've cared, anyways." Taehyung said, looking at Jeongguk's face.

"Why haven't you told me this? That's why you always avoided the topic. Wait.. Why didn't the cops like you?" And as if Taehyung heard him, he had his question answered.

"I never liked my parents, and they didn't care for me, either. So the only attention I got was when I was at school getting bullied or in trouble with the law. They always tried to kick me out, but never officially let me leave. Which I never understood. They always told me, 'We don't want a useless child living with us.' They abused me, physically and mentally. I always tried to get in trouble at school, with cops, with anybody that I could get in trouble with." Both boys were both in tears when Taehyung stopped talking. He had to calm himself down before he continued, taking deep breath.

"When we moved to Seoul, I decided to vow to myself I would change. I would change to be a better person. I wouldn't get in trouble anymore. I stopped smoking. I stopped speaking to my parents, but I still live with them. Well not really anymore, since I kind of moved in with y'all." Taehyung let out a sad smile, and Jeongguk smiled. "I told your mom about my situation and she is letting me stay with you guys until I get an apartment. My original plan was to move out after I graduated because then I would be 18 and on my own, but you came along." He looked up at Jeongguk's body and gave a genuine smile. Jeongguk looked at him as well.

"You gave me the best change. And you didn't even realize it. Everything about you helped me change for the better. At first, you peaked my interest. I wanted to know more about you. Then, Jimin introduced me to you and I was so happy. When we became friends, you would always become shy around me and become a stuttering mess; even worse than what you already do. It was adorable. Anyways, I started dating you and then you become my top priority. I wanted to make everything perfect for you. I wanted to make myself perfect for you. Jeongguk, you don't even know how much you helped me become who I am know. I appreciate and love you so much."

"I love you too, Taheyung. I don't think I could've gone through this without you, or anyone of my friends by my side. But especially you." The younger said as he sat down on his bed.

Taehyung was at Ms. Jeon's house helping her make dinner, he did this quite often. They cooked in silence but not much was needed to be said since they knew what they were doing. It wasn't awkward either, they enjoyed the silence. Especially after Taehyung had gotten home from the hospital. Ms. Jeon hasn't been up there since the day after it happened. She loves her son, but she can't stand to see him like that. So Taehyung just relays what goes on while he is there, understanding where she is coming from.

After dinner is made they sit at the table with their plates made and start their conversation. "He is doing well. I think he will wake up soon, he is showing a small response to physical tests they do to him some time. It should be soon." The boy says with a smile on his face.

"That's great! Gosh I miss him.." Ms. Jeon says looking down at her lap.

"Go see him tomorrow. I'm sure he will love to see you. I'll go with you so you aren't alone."

"Thanks, Taehyung. I'm so glad Jeongguk met someone like you. He is too pure for this world."

"Thank you."

After they finished their food, they cleaned the kitchen and said their goodnights to each other. Getting ready for the next morning.

It would be an eventful one.

[A/N]
Unedited
Just be prepared...
Vote and comment!
I purple you all!
<3