2

We just finished packing our things into the car we rented from Europcar. It was a hutch back Hyundai meant for 7 people. We just wanted the space just in case some of us would want to sleep, or get comfy.

Tris and Amy brought blankets, and Pierce brought pillows, so we wouldn't have to lie down uncomfortably.

We all got into the car, me an Pierce at the back (since we couldn't drive) and Amy in the driver seat. Tris wanted to go buy some snacks he would, and I quote,'distribute between all of us depending on weight, height, gender, muscle mass and personality.

I hate when he does that.

No one uses their brain when they're supposed to be on vacation.

"Guys, keep your phones charging inside the car, and make sure you have it on the whole time. If it dies, and we can't find you, we assume you're dead," Amy said, trying to make a joke, but failing miserably.

I looked to my left, and just looked at Pierce. I wanna reach out and touch him, just lie on his shoulder and let him kiss me on the head.

But the problem is that he's straighter the the fucking pole Nelson's mom from the Simpsons dances on. Like, I just want a fair chance. Is that too much to ask?

Everyone except Pierce, knows about about my crush...no...infatuation with him. I really hope I used that word right. I'm not the brightest bulb ever.

"Okay everyone, let's go over the route again," said Amy. She's always been very careful, and paid attention to extensive detail. Probably because of her dancing.

"Yeah, first we hit up New York City and get a hotel there, and stay for 3 days," said Pierce.

"Then we drive to Orlando to go to Disney world...or land or whatever the fuck it is, then we get a hotel for 2 days," said Amy.

"Then, we make a really short trip to Rayden, then we book a hotel there for 5 days, and then we make a really long trip to Los Angeles, then to Las Vegas!!!" I said in absolute excitement.

Everyone nodded in agreement, then Amy pulled out the parking space in the Europcar parking lot.

The trip starts now.

~

We were driving to New York City first. Our road trip made no sense, because we travelled inefficiently. We could've gone to LA first, then to Las Vegas, then to Orlando and then to New York City. We live in Washington State, on the east coast, so driving all the way to the west coast from the east coast is stupid, but they said that the best part of any road trip is the journey, and not the destination, so, whatever.

We were quiet for the first two hours of the trip, and I'm not gonna lie, AWKWARD AS FUCK!

There's obvious tension, and nobody was going to address it, so...

"What the actual fuck?" I said, breaking the tension.

Everyone, except Amy, looked at me.

"Why the fuck is it so awkward in here? We should be having fun! Dancing! Sticking ours heads out of the nonexistent sunroof."

"He has a point, it's really awkward in here, and boring," said Pierce, backing me up.

Tris looked back, and made a look. See, whenever he has an idea, Tris gets this look on his face,  sort of halfway from an orgasm. He turned back in his seat, and fiddled with the car's sound system, and a song came on, a song I did not expect to come on.

I openly gay, and that means that I like boys, but there are exceptions. Ariana fucking Grande is most probably the hottest girl I have ever laid my eyes on. She has an incredible voice, and body, and everything! I became vegetarian because of her (yes I'm vegetarian, and no, I don't miss bacon, and I get my protein from beans).

So when 'God is a woman' started playing, I literally almost stood up, and I screamed with the highest of pitch, probably a Bb4. I think I saw the windows crack.

"If I see one person not singing along to this song, I will throw you out the fucking window!" I said.

Then everyone started singing:

You, you love it how I move you
You love it how I touch you my one
When all is said and done
You'll believe God is a woman
And I, I feel it after midnight
A feeling that you cant fight
My one, it lingers when we're done
You'll believe God is a woman

Then, as soon as the bass drop came, everyone started dancing, and Pierce stuck his head out the window.

I don't wanna waste no time yeah
You ain't got a one track mind yeah
Have it any way you like yeah

And I can tell that you know I know how I want it

Ain't nobody else can relate
Boy I like that you ain't afraid
Baby lay me down and let's pray

I'm telling you the way I like it how I want it

And then the part everyone (except me of course) had trouble with,

And I can be all the things you told me not to be (yeah)
When you try to come for me I keep on flourishing (yeah)
And he see the universe when I'm in company (it's all in me)

They all sounded like retarded zombies. The song, eventually finished, and Tris played a playlist with the group's favourite songs.

I could tell that the road trip would be an awesome one.