Basically Together

His minty breath fanned across my face. "Am I tempting you yet, Reese?" he asked as he pushed me farther up against the alley wall. "No!" I snarled back to the arrogant boy in front of me. He leaned in closer to me, our lips only inches apart. He stepped even closer, a piece of paper couldn't fit in between. I began shaking. "What's wrong, babe? Cat got your tongue." He leaned closer...

Meet Reese Parker, your average 17 year old popular virgin. She's that kind of girl who who is a mystery to most that don't get to know her. Her auburn hair and chocolate eyes tell more than you'd think. She hates those type of stereotypical guys that think they're all badass, but really, they're just jackasses.

Meet Hunter Blake, your typical, most popular guy in school, but a man whore when he sees a girl wearing a tight top and mini skirt. With his chocolate brown hair and bright, blue eyes, they hold some secrets in there, like a little boy in a dark past, that not even his closest friends know. But when a certain sassy, sarcastic, auburn hair girl moves in next door, shit just gets real.

Put these two together and complications, and sparks, ignite a fire. Join them in their roller coaster that only goes up, with some bumps in the road.

*Rated PG-13 for some sexual content and language*