Chapter 1~ Trip and Fall?

Why is school just... so... boring?

I know why. It's cause of the old, bossy, and dull teachers standing in front of the classroom trying to teach you shit that a senior probably wouldn't know. Like for example, we are learning about the French Revolution, and Ms. Switch (Ms. Bitch to the entire class) is giving us questions even college students wouldn't know. Let's just say Ms. Bitch shouldn't teach her Junior classes shit she knows we will fail at.

"Miss Parker, is there a reason you are not paying attention to my teaching?" Ms. Switch's arrogant voice booms throughout the classroom, with all eyes currently staring at me. I lift my face up from my desk from what I like to call, recently-checking-out-the-desk-with-my-face for the past 10 minutes.

"Ya, because you fucking suck at it," I wanted to yell at her face.

"Excuse me, Parker? We don't tolerate that kind of language in our class. Go down to Mr. Dellarosa's office, NOW, unless you want to spend some time down in our detention room after school today."

Shit. Did I really just say that out loud?

Of course, God just had to put his wrath on me now. Standing up with all my stupid learning books and binders in hand, I wave goodbye to Ms. Switch and say "No, I'm good."

The hallways are so plain, besides the orange lockers and their locks on them, which is basically just adding to the plainless in the halls. As I saw the streamers hanging from the ceilings from our previous prom that was I don't know, 2 months ago? I decided to do the job the janitors and custodians should've at the time. Jumping as high as I could with my 5'1 frame and flip-flops, I was grabbing the colorful streamers and yanking them from the ceiling as I was skipping down the halls to the Principal's Office.

But me, being the clutz I am, began tripping over my own feet as I was landing from my final jump-and-skip. But, for some reason, instead of ending up taking my blow to the ground, I felt a nice pair of strong, muscular arms engulf me into his body with his arms steadying me around my waist, dangerously close to my a-little-more down-south area. I looked up and saw a face I wouldn't have expected, but should've considering this person was probably skipping class right now.

Hunter Blake; your typical popular twat that would be willing to fuck any girl in a tight shirt and mini skirt. His husky voice whispered in my ear, "Watch where you're going short stuff."

Let me tell you about Hunter Blake. And no, I'm not saying that to go all Mean Girls on your asses.

I've gotta admit, he is actually pretty sexy. With his choclate brown hair combed to perfection, just a little messed up, adding to his sexyness, he was a Sex God; but also the #1 player in the school, along with his retarded, egotistical friends. He literally just had a "girlfriend," but more like "fuckfriend," two days ago. But everyone has just recently heard this morning how Hunter has swiped another girls V-card last night. Poor Jessica. What's shocking is that he isn't even finished with all the girls in our grade yet. There's still me, along with my crowd of best friends, and about 50 other girls that still have kept their virginity's in place.

But what was the most stunning about his facial features wasn't his perfectly chiseled jaw, but his big, bright blue eyes. They were truely gorgeous, not as bold as Nash Grier's, but better than his. Hunter was truely perfect. Just like the rest of his body. "Stupid conscience," I thought.

"Hello, short stuff?" Hunter says to me, his minty breath clearly fanning across my face.

"What?" I replied back, a little breathy. Damn it Reese, don't act stupid.

"Where are you heading to, short stuff?"

"Why do you wanna know, jackass?" I answered, a little cold but hey, he brings out the annoyance in my tone of voice.