4

Flashback...............
Dear beloved we gathered here in holy matrimony to witness the union between Archibald Archie Andrews and Elizabeth Betty Cooper. Every one look is very happy about this union. It was a blessing from heaven.

Now, Archibald, do you take Elizabeth as your loving wedded wife, in sickness and in health till death do you part.

Yes, I do, Archie smiling at Betty giving her goosebumps.

Now Elizabeth do you take Archibald as your loving wedded husband, in sickness and in health till death do you part.

Yes, I do, Betty smiling at Archie.

Does anyone object to this marriage speak now or forever hold your peace, the priest said.

Actually I anyone object to this marriage, Josie standing up and towards Archie and Betty direction.

Archie look scared than he has ever been in his life.

I can't allow you to spend the rest of your life with him, pointing to Archie.

What do you mean by that Josie, Betty looking confused?

Archie cheated on you with me Betty, Josie spoke in a serious manner

Betty looks at Archie and Josie twice and looks uneasy with what Josie said.

She lies to you Betty I could never do that with you know that right, Archie looks sincere. Betty Almost believed him but Josie threw back to round two.