15

The memory that matter is shattered into pieces ~ J ughead Jones
                                Jughead p. O . v

"Dad, mom," Jellybean kept a hold of my as i looked toward my parent grave.

"I promise you I will get Justices for your death," He wasn't the same boy. He useful to be. Life made him to grow up easily. Challenges came.

They left  morgue, it was dark and brutal. Cries of noise fill with shaking feeling.

"Jug," Jellybean stop her brother from moving.

"Why did we come back to river dale," His heart sharp in spear with no soul. His hands in his pocket.

"I don't JB," he cried in his sister shoulder," he continued to speak,  I wanted Hal to know I'm backing out of this.

"I don't want to lose you too," she said almost in cried.

"You're not going lose me," Jughead comforted her.

They walk toward pop's. It was different from last time they were here. It still felt like 1900s inside but. They took a seat in booth. Waiter came toward them and take their order. Jughead told the waiter he wanted vanilla milkshake with 3 burgers, waiter turn to Jelly bean but she said just wanted water.

Jughead notices his cellphone was ringing. He checked who was calling  and drop it back on the table.

"Who's it?" Jellybean asked.

"It no one just a random caller," He lied.

"If Just a random caller may i answer the call jug?" she tease.

Jughead didn't pay attention to Jellybean when order came. He didn't notices when Jellybean grabbed his phone to checked who call.

"Who's Betty?" She asked dialling her number.

"It know of your business," trying to grabbed the phone from her.

She put the phone on speaker mood," Hello Cole," he quickly grabbed the phone from her.

Left his booth and remove it on speaker mode.

"Bett."

"You have been avoiding me Cole why ?"

"No  that not it".

" is it?"

"I'm just at home thinking about you Betty".

"Oh really?"

"Are you just you're?", Just turn around.

He turn around to see her, she wearing a black wig.

She came toward him. He was in tension.

"Hello Jughead Jones".