17

“His gone Hal,” she was looking at the maiden blood on the floor who’s already. “Get me out of here!” Betty banging the door. Alice wanted to rush to get her daughter but couldn’t knowing what Hal might do. She was a coward, she wasn’t the type to go against Hal with a gun in his hands. Hal dragged her by the hair and push her which made her fall on the floor.

“you weren’t convincing for him to hear,” kneeing down to look at her with pity in his eyes.

“You’re Monster Hal,” She spoke with anger.

He laid a finger on her making sure there were red marks on her. “Check on your daughter!” Alice did what she was told.

She opened the door to Betty’s room. Betty was crying her hair messy her eye red. Betty’s scars were still fresh.

Betty   couldn’t after Jughead confession that he only used her to get revenge on her dad. He wasn’t a serial killer. She knew her dad he was a good man. She needed answer so hired a private investigator to investigate both her dad and Jughead. It wasn’t long she found out who her dad is. That night she tried to convince her mom to go with her. Betty told her mom everything she did. Her mother didn’t seem surprised. “We need to leave mom before he comes back.” She said. The door opened revealing her dad who looked angry. He grabbed Betty pinned her on the wall. “I know everything Betty. I know about relationship with that Jones boy. No one is leaving this house!” I mean no one.

Betty stood up when she knows who it was.

Alice closed the door behind and ran to hug her daughter.
“My baby we will get through this.”

Something hit Betty’s window making both to jump. Betty peer to see Archie and Jughead outside.

“Jug,” she whispers quietly.

Why the hell is Archie with him.

Betty we are going to get you out there. Archie brought out a ladder for them to climb.

Betty climbed first and then Alice. Betty hugged Jughead.

That when she noticed the police coming their way.

Betty look at Jughead.

“it all over he can’t hurt you guys again.”

Betty saw her father in handcuffs with the corps taking him away.

That when Polly came to hugged her sister.

Jughead ran to meet his father who was not far away from them. He was able to escape from Hal and fake his death. He able find his son and daughter.

Betty couldn’t justice has been served. She and Jughead were in the beach holding when they stopped.
He looked at her. “Betty it all started with revenge. To get to know you. Look at where we are now.
Betty hugged him.

She whispered “ may we can stay like this forever.”

The end.