8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Malachi", Hal body boiled by saying his name. He was ready to kill his daughter to get revenge on him for trying to killed him.

That son of a bitch will paid for messing with his daughter, Hal broke glass cup in angry. He couldn't let Malachi get his way and think he is weak. He decided to call one of his men to start a search party for Malachi.

Hello Moose I want you to start a search party for Malachi and Dropped his phone on the table. Hal heard a knock on the door.

"Who's it,"Hal asked.

"It Alice," she spoke.

"You can come in," Hal spoke.

Alice entered and glaze the room and notices the broken glass on the floor.

"I will tell grace to clean this up,"Alice pointing to broken glass. Hal nodded in response.

Hal knew Alice know all his petty crimes he has committed in the past but she still stayed with him even after finding out he had been unfaithful to her and even had a child out of wedlock.

"Why have you stand by my side through all this time Alice," Hal asked standing.

"Because you're my husband", Alice spoke.

"What if I wasn't will you still love me Alice," Hal asked.

Alice was stunned by his question but answered yes.

"I want to be left alone,"Hal uttered.

Alice did what she was told and left.

Hal picked up his phone and decided to call moose.

Hello moose I want found out something about Nick st Claire background and hang off the phone and put it back on the table.

Grace entered in the studio and clean the mess made on the floor and left.

Chic storm into Hal not taking his eyes off Hal.

"Chic why are looking at me like that," Hal stunned.

"You disgust me dad I'm disappointed to call you my father",Chic spoke angry.

"What's this rubbish Chic if  you have nothing better to say I will advised you to left," Hal uttered.

"will gladly leave and tell everyone what crimes you committed 18 years ago."

Hal didn't think his son will found out about his past crimes and murders. The more the people know the more it get more dangerous.

"You know everything don't you Chic,"Hal spoke.

"Yes I know everything,"Chic narrowing his eye.

"How'd you find out,"Hal asked.

Flash back................................,.....................

Chic sneak into his dad's office. Searching every corner of the office stumbles a red file decorated with many colour. He open the file and notices so many he didn't think his father was bad man but by reading his opinion of him changed.