Chapter 2: The Party

Two weeks passed since I told Hank I was leaving. Two weeks of paranoia and two weeks without either me or Trevor being able to come up with a decent solution. Anxiety captured me fast and I began to realize how scared I was of death.

Tonight was the New Years party, however, so I figured that this would briefly take my mind off things.

"Damn sexy, you look too good" Carmen had complimented, looking me up and down in amazement. Carmen was my identical twin sister (the only way to tell us apart was the fact that her hair was darker brown and mine was much lighter), who was coming to the party with me and looked good herself. We always went to parties together and loved to dress as hot as possible for them.

"So do you" I said when I had seen her, checking out her curly hair, her perfectly done makeup, and her short, half-sleeved cheetah print dress.

"Thanks girl" She answered with a smile, which I flashed back before going to my room in front of a mirror to study myself. I had to admit I did look great, which boosted my confidence by a million - hey, if you're going to a big new years party, you might as well look your best.

I admired how nicely symmetrical my eyeliner wings were done and how my red lipstick complimented my face. My hair was styled in caramel-colored locks of wild, sexy waves that went down to my diapragm and my black strapless dress hugged my curves niceley, making my ass and hips pop while my boobs looked good as while.

There's nothing wrong with dressing sexy and thinking that you look sexy.

"Aye sis, are you ready?" Carmen asked as she entered the room whilst putting on her hoop earrings. "I'd drive but I don't know the directions of this place."

"Trevor's picking us up" I informed her.

"Oh yea, that reminds me" She told me. I noticed sudden excitement and eagerness building up inside her, embracing her face and her tone. "I'm gonna get him tonight." 

This made me smile. Carmen and I have been friends with Trevor for a long time and she's always had a crush on him. I personally always wanted them together, but I don't know how Trevor feels about her. He's not very fond of showing romantic emotions - you know how certain guys tend to be.

"Y'all would be a cute couple" I told her as we made our way out my room and walked over to the living room, where Aunt Henna sat on the couch watching New Years Rockin' Eve. When she looked at us, the emotionless expression on her face turned delighted and admiring.

"Don't you girls look fine" She said with a complimenting smile. "Y'all goin' out to party for the new years?"

"Of course" I answered as we sat on either side of her.

"What are you gonna do tonight?" Carmen asked.

"I have a date with pineapple juice and rum" Aunt Henna answered, smirking as she held up a martini glass full of the stuff.

Aunt Henna was deeply an alcoholic, but I never really fussed at her about it because I've always been into worse things. But other than the alcohol addiction, Aunt Henna was a really sweet family member of mine who took care of me and Carmen ever since our parents died in a car accident when we were two. Besides my sister, she's the only one I really have left. The three of us were really close.

I rolled my eyes playfully at Aunt Henna's answer and after telling her "have fun wtih that", the message tone from my phone went off in my hand.

Get your asses outside cuz i'm here Trevor had texted me. I beckoned Carmen to come and after trading byes with our aunt, we left the house.

On our way down to the car, Trevor unexpectedly honked at us as a joke, causing us to jump and have individual heart attacks.

"Fuck you" We took turns saying to him. From the driver's seat I could see him cracking up and we couldn't help but laugh along.