Meeting of Fate

Inari

While they, meaning Rimuru and the rest of the party were gone Goblins appeared by the droves seaking for safetly. From experience she did not need to ask the Great Muse of what would happen if they had to leave.

  Death. Such was the way of the weak if they had no protector or a safe place to live. 

When they did come back she saw four dwarves with them.  And around five hundred Goblins to name. To think it only took yesterday for him to be finished while trying not to overdo it.

"Hnguuuuuuuuuu !" A Hobgoblin cried right before a silky black furred Storm Fang Wolf appeared out of his shadow. What Gobuta was displaying  was  Storm Fang Wolf Summoning. It turned out that back at the Dwarf Kingdom Gobuta got left behind and was surrounded by scary guards. 

  His only thought was, 'I want to run away from here !' at an instant he summoned the world he partnered with successfully. This probably worked because of Thought Transmission and the Storm Fang Wolf's Shadow Move. 

Combine these and this is what happened.  Ah, fear and desperation really are great motivators, she thought fondly.  Of course he could have screwed up but he didn't.

  However the Hobgoblin Gobuta was not ideal for teaching.  "My Master !" Ranga interrupted her thoughts. Looking down she saw one of the dwarves, Mild foaming on the wolf's back. Poor Mild, She thought.

  With the sudden increase in population it was decided they would leave the rundown village and go rebuild a new village. As one the entire mixed village followed and with the four Dwarf's help this village would be much better.

3rd pov

A few days later

The three adventures from before were currently in the Jura Forest frantically running for their lives. "It's all your fault, Kabal ! Suddenly poking a Giant Ant's nest with your sword like that !" One yelled. "B-Be quite ! I'm the leader, okay !?" Kabal shouted back.

   "So careless even through your the leader !" 

"If I die, I'll turn into a demon that haunts Cabal by your pillow !" The young blond girl threatened. "Haha ! You won't be able to do that !" The leader Kabal yelled as he ran as hard and as fast as he could to reach the front position.

   "Because I'm also going to die together with you !" He yelled as he reached the safer spot. "No  !!!" The girl yelled as she cried tears. However the fourth, a complete opposite from this team of idiots stopped. "I'll stop them !"

The Masked Woman cut down the ants while using flame. 

Inari

"Get out if the way !" Rimura yelled as he used a black lightning move to kill the remaining giant ants. The woman's mask fell and bounced off and she felt something from the human woman, Shizu as the humans called her.

   Something about this Shizu sent warning signals to her. Danger.

Looking at the scene the three idiots looked at Rimura.  ".....Slime ?" Humans tended to consider Slimes the weakest, trashiest mob monsters. So to meet an intelligent one responsible for such a powerful move had to be a shock.

  "Got a problem with Slimes ?" Answer carefully human. The human panicked, "Ah, no." Feeling tired she made her way back to the village, or rather it more  of a growing town. The humans were in for a big shock  it was unheard of that demons were building a town. Rather suspicious to them.