Investigation Team of Ruffians

3rd POV

Falmas Kingdom, A nation that touches Jura Forest along with a smaller Kingdom, Bremund. (Its way smaller) 

"Impossible  !" The cup of tea shuddered and sloshed as a pair of hands slammed the wood table. "Not only is there a army of Orcs....There's a good chance an Orc Lord appeared  !?" The overweight well dressed man worried as he clutched his head.

   The matter of the Orc matter had long been resolved but few outside Tempest knew. So the Earl that ruled over the area worried.

    "We need the Knights to guard the city and we don't have the money or the people to make an investigation...." (for all those who don't know, this Lord was pretty much a bloodsucking leech. All wealth went to him)

    ".... I know."

And so all the prisoners in that area were forced out of their holes. And organized in a Investigation Team of Ruffians.

Jura Forest 

A certain group scouting the Forest found themselves in a pinch. Again and for the same reason.

   "Why meeee !?" Cried a certain sword wielding idiot cried. "You're the one who poked your head in the Night Spider's nest 'For Fun' !" Yelled a older man. "I'll haunt you for the rest of your life if I die here !" The only girl and mage yelled.

   "Not possible ! Didn't we have this same conversation before ?!" The biggest idiot of the trio asked. (And yes they did) The Spider changed targets and the idiot tackled the girl out of the way. "Eren !"

"Don't....Think you can get away with this !" The girl shouted as she was carried like a sack of potatos.. "Stone Shot !" She yelled. 

"I....." They all wondered if the spell had killed the spider. The smoke died down and the spider stood there, not even a scratch on it. 

  "Miss, that didn't work at all !" The third member of the team said. "I have eyes !!" She replied as they all ran for their lives. "Tsk." The older man drew out his sword, "Not only is it stubborn, magic has no effect."

  "At this rate, we're all going to perish before we even meet the Master of a City of Monsters !"

Meanwhile another group of humans heard noises of the fight. This group was the band of ruffians and the leader, Youma used Far Sight to see what was making the noise. Getting up he sighed, "I just saw something unpleasant."

Kabal, the idiot who started this mess to begin with complained as he tried not to get killed, "No fair ! I call foul play ! The enemy has 8 legs !" Glancing over to his teammate, "Kido, I'd appreciate some help here !"

  "Like I could fight THAT with a dagger !" Kido replied. "Keep your eyes on the enemy, Kabal ! If either of us screw up all four of us will die !" 

"Shizu-saaaan !" Kabal cried for. "She's dead idiot !" 

Gobuta POV

He blocked the Night Spider's blow that would have killed the human. "Are you alright ?" He asked trying to be cool. "Are you...Ri..." Kabal began but stopped once he noticed it was not the Slime Rimuru that saved them this time.

3rd POV

Muru's mionion, right ?! Kabal thought at the weird looking Hobgoblin's arrival. "Gobuta, what was that ?" One of the Goblin Riders asked. By then the Hobgoblin was back on his Fang Wolf. "Was it cool ?" He blushed.