Birth of The Orc Disaster

Inari

"My name is Gerudo. From this day on I will feared as Orc Disaster Gerudo !" The Orc declared. Ok his appearance changed, the even larger size, the black horns and the miasma-like aura that leaked out like waving tentacles.

   "Our King and Father  ! Our King ! Demon Lord Gerudo !" The Orcs chanted. Seriously  ? I'm  starting to think the whole Orc race is stupid ! "Shion !" Benimaru shouted as the Oni began their attack.

   Things got weird after the barrage attacks of the Oni and Ranga. "Just what the HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ORC'S  !? YOUR EATING YOUR OWN ARM !" She blurted out loud. They just eat, eat and eat again !

Orc Disaster is in possession of the skill Self-Regeneration. The unnatural regeneration is the result of the combination with the skill Hunger, Great Muse informed her.

"Oh King, please...." One of the Orcs approached, got his head severed and became the Orc Disaster's next meal.  "It's not enough... I need more. Let me eat more !" You just ate a comrade and left a blood smear !

   "Well, I'm beat," She was aware of Benimaru. "Just stay dead !" She growled as she launched herself at the giant Orc. Unshething her sword she felt her Dying Will Flame flare up as rage filled her.

   JUST TURN TO STONE ASSHOLE !!!!! 

"Dance of the Dead !" Dodging the attack she aimed for an arm. Her flames swirled across her sword as she sliced an arm. It worked ! Turning she saw the wound had turned to stone bit only around the wound.

   He won't bleed out and he's not turned to stone..... She needed to use more power.

"................. Rimuru ?" She said in puzzlement as the human body Slime was fighting the Orc Disaster. Well I'm out. Maybe next time I'll get to fight, She tried to console herself as she joined the others.

  This is odd, normally Rimuru tends to hold back...... his movements are rather odd. Muse is he using Great Sage  ? Great Sage has been activated along with Auto-Battle Mode. That explains why he's another person.

   Flare Circle was activated and the two were engulfed in a fire filled dome. Nice but he might have Heat Resistant....... And he did. Guessntje Great Sage did  not consider that. Flare Circle began to fade and they all saw the slime covering the orc.

  "Rimuru-sama  !" Shion yelled. "Wait, " She stopped the Oni from charging in. "He's got this. That Orc has lost," She said.  While the Orc might have the Starving Ones skill, Rimuru had Predator.

    I'm not sure if I could beat that, not without using some tricks, She thought as the slime draped and spread himself over the orc.

After a while the body seemed to be corroding and corroding until the corpse was gone and Rimuru shifted back into his human form.