Charybdis's Revival

Inari

"You mean the Ruler of The Skies has been revived ?" She questioned the weakened Dryad who nodded in reply.  Rimuru stared in confusion while she wanted to yell and beat someone senseless.

  "Charybdis is a mindless, bloodthirsty Calamity Class monster. It's capable of Revival but got sealed by some Hero....Veldora told me about it," She explained. The odd thing was.... Charybdis needed a host.

   But who would be dumb enough to have a parasite connected to you ? 

And why here ? 

One giant one eyed monster born from Veldora's magic particles, Check. Accompanied with a frenzy of Megaldons, Check, She thought to herself as she stared at the incoming nuisance.

     Benimaru's skill Hell Flare burns enemies in a barrier. At it's full power not even ash is spared. A complete Megaldon corpse laid in it's crater. Looks like a slightly charred sushi. 

  "...It was only able to take down a single lackey, huh ? They're even more troublesome than we heard. That Magic Nullity," Benimaru commented as he stared at the shark that had not been destroyed completely by his attack.

3rd pov

Charybdis uttered a horrible sound, the Megaldons reacted as they dived down.  "God, it's huge ! It's big as hell up close  !" Gobuta commented at the one that crashed closest to him. "This is a year full of fish !" One of the Goblin Riders comments.

   As if hearing this remark the Megaldon jerked to bite. "No thank you !" Gobuta shouted as his Tempest Wolf carried him away from the danger. 

Inari

Veldora's kid did not seem to care if its companions were being taken out. The Orcs and Dragon Newts were teaming up. Same with Souei and Souka, the Dragon Newt flew above the target, Souei emerged from her shadow and used his skill Nerve String to take control and have it attack another Megaldon.

  As blood gushed, "Woah ! By taking control of it's nerves, He made it attack one of it's own !" Rimuru on the other hand had this expression, Souei, that's dirty.

   Ranga and Shion on his back darted past them. Jumping on the shark's backs until two sharks were below. "Double kill !" She cheered as Shion took a straightforward attack and beheaded two sharks at once.

  "It's become a competition in outdoing each other in killing the Megaldons !" Feeling eager she rose in the air and used Fox Fire on the nearest one. "We're gonna eat sushi tonight  !" She cheered for all to hear.

  She stopped at the sound coming from that mindless disaster. "Everyone duck !" She yelled. Charybdis used a skill that attacked with it's scales. Starving Ones has now evolved into Gluttony, Great Muse informed her as a shadow appeared from Rimuru and swallowed all the scales.

   Reinforcements arrived from Dwargon but for the next ten hours they were backed into a corner. They all were beginning to burn out but something happened.

"Cu....Curse. You. Mili-Milim !!!" 

    Wait, this was all because of Milim ? Now she really wanted to kill Charybdis and it's host. I've been fighting for 10 hours just because of some stupid grudge ! ARE YOU FREAKEN KIDDING ME !!!!!!

   "Milim, I'll leave this to you," She replied. I need a nap from dealing with this problem, She sighed. 10 hours of nonstop fighting with a mindless killing machine really tired her out.

Milim used Dragon Blaster and that annilated the pest.

  "Hey ! You know you'll have to kill him, right ? He still has that damn parasite attached to him," She pointed out but Rimuru seemed to be determined to save the idiot. 

  "I'm so sorry ! I deeply regret my own actions ! What I've done is of my own accord and has nothing to do with Lord Karion's orders. I beg you, please spare my life !" Forbio pleaded on his knees with his head. 

   "After all the effort it took to save you, I'd rather not kill you off. Instead I have some questions for you." 

To sum it up a mask wearing group who called themselves 'Moderate Clowning Troupe', the group comprimsed of a portly angry masked man called Footman, the Oni and Orcs knew of him. A young girl with a tear on her mask, Laplace whom found out the hard way not to anger the Dryads.

   And Germudo who is dead was related by this group as well. They all wear masks and cause so much trouble....but for what ? It felt like she was missing something but then again she had this nagging suspicion that Claymen had something to do with it.

  She had heard nasty stuff about him and only met him once. I would have turned him down anyway, She added as she went back to her attack and dissapeared before he could react.

  "Many thanks for sharing that one's life," Demon Lord Karion commented. "Lord Karion !" His trouble making subordinate shouted in surprise. "So you are the Demon Lord Karion. To think that you would come in person. I am Rimuru Tempest,  Co-Ruler of the 'Monster Country' Tempest," Rimuru introduced himself from Shion's arms.

  At first Karion laughed, "You're  telling me a mere slime rules over...." However he noticed the leaking power emanating from the Slime. "Just because Rimuru is a Slime does not make him weak," She pointed out.

  Karion fixed his golden eyes on her with interest. "Inari the Nine-Tailed Fox. I've only heard about you a few times...." Is this about the times I killed humans, messed with Dwargon or even punching a Demon Lord ?

   Honestly she did a lot of stuff so whatever Karion heard about her was a mystery.

A loud beastly roar was uttered. Forbio was sprawled far away unconscious. "Really, what am I going to do with you," Karion commented as he walked to the fallen beastmen and slung him over his back with ease like a sack of potatos.

  "Come on, let's  go."  All while he was gushing blood. Turning Karion grinned, "I will send an envoy in a few days time. I'll have to thank you properly when the time comes. Until next time you too."

With the Demon Lord gone there went that adventure. "Aw, the highway Gerudo built...." She commented feeling bad for the Orcs who would have to rebuild it again. "We'll build it again," The Orc consoled her.