Swirling Conspiracy

Clayman

  A fight between monsters and humans that would lead him to evolve into a true Demon Lord. He hardly cared for his subordinate Myulan and had planned on disposing her her soon afterwords. But now he had lost connection with her. Worse her curse had been released and she was now free.

   The fact only intensified his anxiety. But that was hardly a manner of concern....

"Shit !" He yelled in frustration as the glass full of wine shattered. "To think that they would be annihilated by a single majin...." He lightly rubbed his forehead as a headache seemed to form. All his plans were being continually ruined.

  "They were just a weak human army after all !" He exclaimed, grinding the shattered glass further into the hard wood flooring. On top of that, Pirone was killed while on her reconistance mission. Could that demon have intentionally diverted it towards the sky !?

   But I was able to confirm up to that point that said Majin seized the 20,000 human souls. Regardless whether that has led to that guy awakening, My own awakening has been a failure.

   Scowling st the thought of his own continued failure, "I can't believe  I wasted that Lord's effort in arranging such an opportunity."

Knock, knock, He heard someone at the door.

"Sorry for disturbing you when your such a mess is now a good time ?" Frey's voice asked. "If it isn't Frey," He turned looking at the Demon Lord Harpy. "What is it ? If it's something trivial let's talk about it later."

    "That attitude when you're the one who gave the command ? Have some sympathy for your subordinate. It's good news. Demon Lord Milim handily defeated Demon Lord Karion. The Beast kingdom Yuurazania has ceased to exist."

  Milim walked out of the shadows, her face blankly staring ahead.

"Is that so ?" His mouth curved into a smile.

Although the plan's failure was indeed a serious blow, I got this power in the palm of my hand. Absolute Power. Milim Nava.

  "That's it for the report. I have repaid my debt with this," Frey dismissed handing over one of the first generation of Demons Lords over to him. "Wait Frey, Are you planning to leave this bloodthirsty Milim here ? Bring her home with you and take care of her," Claymen continued as he poured himself another glass of wine.

   "...But I have no reason to obey more than this ?" Frey frankly questioned. "I think you have mistaken something, Frey. Milim is now my puppet. You have witnessed how Yuurazania was blown away with those beautiful eyes of yours that are known as the Greatest among the Demon Lords, didn't you ?"

Sighing Frey thought back of the utter destruction of the battlefield as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Right, so that was your goal from the beginning, wasn't it ?" Her nails clicked on the surface as she collected the puppeted Demon Lord. "Understood. I don't yet wish to meet the same fate as Karion either."

"That's wise, Frey. You may leave." 

Feeling too pleased he didn't pay attention to the look on Frey's face, no instead he smiled and padded off to sit of a turfted coach.  I gained a trump card. I no longer need to fear other Demon Lords, He thought as he sipped his wine.

  With Milim's power, Something like reaping tens of thousands of souls would be a simple matter.  I can awaken as a true Demon Lord without having to put in any effort. 

"With this we can finally get rid of Demon Lord Leon."

However, before that, shall we get rid of that eyesore, The Western Saints Church ? Unfortunately, there are a lot of secrets there that make it difficult to grasp the actual situation, but-

For now, I'll wait for Laplace's report on his infiltration mission.

3rd pov

Meanwhile Laplace hurtled off the stone stairs, battered and bruised as he felt like he had the stuffing beaten right out of him. He reached out and grabbed to stop himself from rolling down the flight of stairs.

  "What's your problem  ?!" He yelled. "This place should be sacred.... So why's a vampire here ?!?"

Looking down at him with disdain and disgust the vampire bared his fangs, "Silence, you defile God's seat, trash insect ! I will judge you myself, and you may die with that honor !!"