Lizardmen Alliance

3rd pov

"My master wishes to form an alliance with you," Souei stated. "Alliance  ? How can I form an alliance  when I don't know your parties strength," The Lizardmen's Cheif replied. "My master, Rimuru-sama has received an offer from a Dryad to fight the Orc Army."

  "Personally from the guardian of the forest !?" The Cheif reacted in surprise.

"According to the Dryad, The one leading the Orc Tribe is a Orc Lord. Do you consider your situation-" Souei continued until the Cheif echoed, "Orc Lord." 

  "What Rimuru ! I've never heard of that name before !" One of the guards commented heedless of his own peril. "Their master probably fears the Orcs and came to cling onto us. Doesn't he simply want us to save him ? 

   If that's so you guys should honestly beg us for help !"

"Silence  !" The Chief yelled.

"Ey ?" The guard turned to look at his chief in astonishment. "Shut your mouth immediately," The Lizardmen's chief ordered. "Head.... if your like this they will look down on us," The guard tried to reason as a fine line of blood poured from his throat. 

  "What is....thread ?" The guard choked. 

"Stop. I apologize for my people's rudeness," The Chief apologized quickly before the Oni tightened his thread even more. With a mere gesture the thread released its victim and the wounded Lizardmen stumbled and fell as he wheezed.

  "..... Pardon me. I am not threatening you but I will not allow others to laugh at my master," Souei replied. 

    He dares to say that.... If not for my immediate reaction that Lizardmen would have had his head cut off, The Lizardmen Chief thought. "I believe that on this whole Jura Forest there would be no one  that is stupid enough to dare counterfeit the use of the Guardian of the Forest's name.

    According to observation... You... through there's a huge difference in your appearance you should be an Orge that lives in the West South Region, correct  ?"

  "I'm no longer an Orge now. The moment my Master bestowed me the name Souei I transformed into a Oni."

   "Oni ?" The Chief echoed in disbelief. That's the rarest evolution in the Orge Tribe..... That means the being that bestowed the name must be a being that's of higher ranking !

  The appearance of an Orc Lord... In such a deadlock situation requesting help from the strong... Natuaraly I have no reason to refuse... But... The Lizardmen Chief thought. "Souei do allow me to have a condition."

Inari

Rimuru sent word by Thought Transmission that in seven days they would be going to the marshes to fight.

Meanwhile a certain flustered looking Dwarf chanted, "I only love Shuna. I only love Shuna."

3rd pov

"Lastly Rimuru-sama asked me to pass a message to you," Souei added as he began to leave. "Please be wary of your back too."

  "Okay ?" With that the Oni disappeared as shadows rose and rippled as they enveloped the Oni. Sighing deeply the Lizardmen sat back in his chair. "Head ?" A Lizardmen closest at his side questioned.

   Finally there's going to be hope, He thought with relief.