Tempest Star Wolf

Ranga

Flashback 

"You want to see my imitation of the Tempest Star Wolf ?" His master Rimuru replied.  "Yeah.  I heard from Gobuta that it was quite the magnificent sight," He replied. Eager to see what his next evolution might be.

 "...... Watch closely."

He watched as Rimuru changed and became a even larger version of him with two horns on his head. He, the largest Star Wolf could not even reach Rimuru's shoulders. "Good luck trying to obtain this appearance, Ranga."

  Flashback over

"It seems like they've come to save the Lizards, But their efforts are in vain ! Even in the places where the surbordinant of that worthless demon are supporting our forced will not waver in the slightest  !" A Orc jeered.

    "Did he just say worthless ?" Gobuta echoed in irritation over the Orcs looking down on them. "Then let's show them our power," He replied. Raising his head high be began to howl and used his skill Death Storm.

    The sky immediately darkened and began to Strike with lighting while several tornadoes were born. One tornado grabbed the taunting Orc and it's fellow warriors and began to tear them to shreads.

3rd pov

The fierce wind tugged on the Goblin Riders but they remained safe unlike the Orcs. "Is this another one of Ranga's skills ?!" Gobuta asked.

    Smoke and dust cleared to reveal that Ranga had changed, from a Star Wolf to the Tempest Star Wolf. Ranga was even more massive then before and two horns grew on his head. "There's two horns," Gabil echoed everyone's thoughts.

   "Did you see that, Filthy Orcs ? This is just a glimpse of the magic power that you deemed worthless," Ranga replied.

Inari

"Impressive," She commented as she gazed at Ranga's Death Storm. A chain swung by but she had already dodged before it could touch her. "Haven't you ignorant pigs realized you won't be able to surprise me with something like that  ?"

  Let's just kill these stupid creatures as fast as possible.

   Tossing her hottest Fox Fire, a deep Ultra-Violet flame that immediately burned them all to smithereens before they knew what happened. Sighing she could already feel the boredom setting in as she withdrew her new magic ore katana and began to use her skill Matter Surfing.

     Earth began to shift under feet as she cut them down at the Orc's legs.

Lizardmen Head

My judgement was.... He thought as he watched the Oni cut down the Orcs with a mere flick of his hands. I was correct to accept this alliance.

    "Well then.... Did you see that ? That's how you deal with these Orcs. You're up next. Those who destroyed  the Orges village made enemies of us Oni." The Oni grabbed his hair and slowly tightened the thread slowly at his face, cutting into the flesh painfully.

   "Wha !"

"You can slowly regret those actions in hell." With that the Orc was hellishly decapitated from the head, arms, shoulders and legs by numerous threads.