God's Wrath

3rd pov

"Damnit, this pig...." Shogo uttered as he glared at the Orc that had punched him off the steep hill that the camp sat on. A large hand grabbed his whole head, crushing his skull slowly like it was a grape.

  "This 'Survivor' skill of yours is certainly powerful. Let's see just how long you can last." With that, Gerudo began to crush Shogo's skull with one hand while the other landed blow after blow all over his body.

"St.....srhhhh.... Shtop !!!" Shogo fought to scream the word as his body began to corrode again and again after his body healed itself. 

 "It was a joke.... I didn't really want to......Help me...." Shogo pleaded as his latest Chemical Acid looking wounds healed back to normal. "What a pathetic man," Gerudo stared down at the mass murder who was pleading on his knees.

 "Geld. It seems like they're done too. It's about time we return," The Oni Swordsman reminded as he glanced at the broken gem with disinterest. "Very well, I'll end this." His tentacles still kept on corroding his prey while he was occupied.

  "There's no point in torturing a man who's lost his will to fight."

Covered in corroded wounds, Shogo looked up to see the pig (Orc) weilding a large axe. "I'll end this with a single blow. Rest assured, it will be painless."

Something broke inside, "NOOOOOOOOOO !!!" He screamed as he began to flee for his life. Gerudo brought down his axe and......

This feeling.....

Dust still kicked up like a cloud as a new voice spoke up from it, "Hmmm... Seems like Shogo is the only one who survived." As the dusty clouds faded off to reveal a old human male dressed in robes while weilding a staff.

 "It would seem I underestimated you, monsters," The old man remarked as he held off Gerudo's attack. Shogo looking up in awe or maybe just grateful for not dying, "Razen, you came to save me ?" (That's the translation of the gibberish he said. Shogo's face and body are pretty messed up from being corroded continuously)

"Without a doubt ! After all, you are an important asset to the Farmus Kingdom," The old Court Magician replied. Peering at the two monsters standing in front of him, "I see.....No wonder Shogo was defeated.

An Orc...No it's quite different. Is the threat level higher ? I didn't expect it to be a Calamity-Class. I don't like our chances, Time to fall back for now." Gerudo saw the ancient looking human make a hand motion, He's escaping !!!

"Geld, stop !" Hakurou warned him. Stopping him in his tracks before a burst blew up in the spot he would have been if he continued forward. 

Inari

"You have all gone too far this time. You have enraged beings of this world you should never have riled. I pity you. Your death will not be a easy one," She listened on as Hakurou finished his promised ominous warning.

 Breaking into a laugh, the old human called Razen prayed, "Enough of your silly bluffing. But, if you mean it as a warning, I'll keep it in mind. Farewell !" In a haze of black the human disappeared.

Razen, you will regret ever setting your eyes on Tempest, She promised. Her Predatory golden eyes tracked her future prey. Yes, I will kill you slowly and painfully and keep on repeating the cycle while you break into despair.

3rd pov

In another human camp Razen and Shogo appeared. 

"Rather earlier than planned isn't it, Sir Razen ?" The large blond knight Folgen greeted the magician familiarly. "Folgen."

Clasping a hand on the old man's shoulder, "I'm glad you're safe, My friend." All the while Shogo shivered, clutching his healed body while the two friends conversed. "I'm well prepared for this much. I wouldn't be beaten so easily."

Folgen then turned his cold gaze on the trebleling young man still on his knees. "This guy is hopeless. We can't use him in his current state."

"What did you say ?! Damn you..." Shogo glared back. "Calm down Shogo. Let me see your wounds," Razen ordered, "Very good. Your injuries seem to have taken care of themselves. 

And it's thanks to your new skill. Well done, Shogo," Razen commented as he saw how effective Survivor was at healing all of Shogo's corroded wounds.

"R-Razen..... I......," Shogo wobbled as he got up on his unsteady legs. "Pathetic. You really think you're the strongest with those skills," Folgen dismissed. "I-I was matched against my worst type of opponent ! Had it been a contest of strength-" Shogo shouted.

"All right, we get it, we get it," Razen interrupted the World Traveler's tirade. "Don't try it, Folgen. We both know how arrogant he is. And look at Kyoya. He honestly believed he could defeat Hinata Sakaguchi, Head of the Paladins. With his strength."

Folgen in vain tried to stifle his laughter, "Don't make me laugh ! Even I couldn't hold a candle to that Witch, and that little upstart expected victory  ?"

 "But what a pity. Kyoya's Severer and Kirara's  Bewilder dissapeared before they could be passed onto you." Deep inside Shogo felt his blood freeze as the two nonchalantly talked. "What do you mean ? Pass on their skills to you ?" He questioned as beads of sweat began to form.

"Like you, I'm and Other-Worlder like you, My unique skill is Spearhead. It allows me to acquire the skills of surbordinants dying before me. However, there is a limit to how many I can acquire, which is unfortunate.

 Making you a bunch of 'materials'. A sacrifice to get even stronger," Folgen informed with ease. "FUCK OFF !!! You're the ones who summoned us !! You relied on us under the pretext that you were powerless against the monsters ! 

The weak has always feared me ! I'm much stronger than these people ! Even if you get my skill, you won't  be able to use it as masterfully  !" Shogo shouted as he glared, looking down on everyone.

     "The weak gets exploited by the strong. You're certainly right about that, Shogo," Razen agreed. "Then-" from behind Folgen grabbed Shogo from behind and restrained him with ease. 

"But forgive me if I'm correct, one mistake you made..... You are the WEAK !" Razen corrected as he raised a hand. "What...... ? What are you saying Razen ?" Shogo questioned weakly. "Your Spiritual Body has been severely damaged, you won't be able to resist," Razen explains as he places a hand on the terrified young man's forehead.

"Wait ! What are you planning to do ?! Stop...."

"Mind Destruction." As Folgen let go the mindless body fell. "Needless to say, we aren't good people, BUT YOU AREN'T EITHER," Razen informed the mindless body that laid there like a corpse. 

"He was a selfish person even in his last moments," Folgen commented as Razen began to draw symbols into the earth.

Razen

It was time to meet the King in this new body of his. A young body was always nice but his thoughts stayed to the Oni's foreboding warning.

You have all gone too far this time. You have enraged beings in this world you should never have riled.

"What's wrong ?" Folgen asked as he stopped in his tracks. "It's nothing," He replied. There's no way Hinata Sakaguchi failed. Their masters should already be dead. Well, if their still alive then well have to deal with that.

  And I'll do it personally.

Razen could not be anymore horribly wrong. The army of the Farmus Kingdom's short but long nightmare began as the two masters of Tempest and all of Jura rained down God's Wrath.