Milim's Punch

Inari

She cringed at the Hobgoblins half side of his face. The skin and even tissue had been burned. "Rigurd, what...." Never mind she saw the culprit. A group of monster stood in the middle and the leader was lying on the ground, foaming at the mouth.

   Kinda like Bester when Gazel dumped him on us, Her mind quipped. Milim stood over the leader and must have punched him.

However Rimuru was not too happy that Milim might have almost killed Demon Lord Karion's surbordinant. Souei had informed them of who the group was.

  "Damn it ! It's all this guy's fault ! Just one hit wasn't enough  !!!" Milim seethed and if the guy wasn't dead already he would be so. (Rimuru said no lunch for her today) "Hold up ! Hold up !"

For bio, the leader of the group had not died but was certainly seemed to be begging to be killed with that attitude of his. ".....So what did you guys come here to do ?" Rimuru finally asked while Milim smacked on the lunch she gave her.

   "I don't intend to tell the likes of a slime." From behind she could feel the killing intent of the Oni. "It's fine. Stand down." Rimuru you are so niave, this level was something she had never encountered. "....Yes," The Oni reluctantly replied. 

   "Ha ! Obeying such a low-life ! Just shows small fry you really are !" The idiot mocked. I'm about to kill him, even if he works for Karion, She seethed as the fool was beginning to irritate her. 

   Might as well shut this guy up.

"You should be careful what you say," She warned staring into his yellow amber eyes with her own as she sent him a silent message, I can kill you. "You picked a fight with us. Depending on your attitude, we could assume hostile relations right now.

   Is making the entirety of the Great Jura Forest your enemy ? Your  decision to make or Karion's ?" She mocked. "Tch. I don't need....." The punk seethed but she had him. 

  "Well I think you can handle it from here. I'll leave this to you, Rimuru." I have a lot to think about, She added to herself.

So Karion and the rest or most of the Demon Lords were interested in Jura. But just who else was spying on them ? Milim, Claymen (for sure cause the while Orc Disaster  reeked of him) and now Karion.

    But why send someone like Forbio ? I mean the first thing he did was announce that Jura was now Karion's and then he attacked the Hobgoblin Rigurd. Sighing she leaned back against her tree as more problems were popping up.

    And I'm worried there will be a storm coming, She added. "Sooner or later shit will hit the fan and Rimuru will have to regret it. Man, why did I have to get stuck with some civilian Japanese  ?" She complained in Italian.