Final Battle

Inari

Far up high in the sky she stayed airborne with the help of her Mist Flame. To create something out of nothing, She thought before using her Magic Perception. 

   The Lizardmen really let themselves be checkmate. The tiny group, inside were some Goblins but they were surrounded by a sea of Orcs. Gabil seemed to be the only one fighting and with the largest one as well.

   Can't be the Orc Lord.... maybe a General ? 

3rd pov

Meanwhile the cornered Lizardmen managed to hang on. "You.....You have come, " The Lizardmen head commented as Souei appeared. "Father !" His daughter rushed to him. 

 "Why ?" He managed to ask. "We have formed an alliance," His daughter explained. "They appointed me as the Lizardmen Representative. The reinforcement army had arrived. Now is not the time to give up father !"

    We Lizardmen.... Going to be saved !? The head thought with astonishment. He had been sure that they were going to be wiped out...

   Looking up at his savior he choaked, "Behind !" No good. The Orc General is..... Rushing forward he ignored his wounds. I won't be able to face their master if I let their envoy die here ! I'll use myself  as a shield-

 "No worries, " The Oni said as he gestured at the trapped Orc. "He's already immobilized." 

   "Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !" The head uttered with his mouth wide open. 

        Yes, that's the normal reaction, The Head's daughter.

Souei approached the bound Orc. "But sadly I thought I would be able to gather some information." With a slight motion of a finger the Orc  fell forward. "It seems like this guy has the skill to share information. I do not wish to share information about us." Souei ran the tip of his sword of the Orc warrior's head, drawing blood as he cut through the monster's hide with a cool unblemished attitude.

   "But it's such a waste to just kill him....since it's such a rare chance..... Lets use you as a massager," Souei said as he glared bloodthirsty ar his bound captive.

Inari

Glancing over to the massive presence that she was sure was the Orc Lord she had this I'll feeling that the glutton was sizing her up as his next meal. Just gross, I'm going to need a shower after this battle for sure.

   Benimaru used Hell Flare, burning his victim's into nothing.