Taking Down The Demon Swordsman

3rd POV

"No, no it was really something !" Gobuta commented as he squeezed between Youmu and the delicate mage lady Myulan. "I saw it with my own eyes. With your magic on our side, WE CAN EVEN TAKE THE OLD MAN DOWN !"

  "Wait, you don't mean Hakurou, do you ?" Grucius a wolf Beastman from Yuurazania questioned. "Shush ! What if someone hears you  !?" Gobuta loudly shushed him. "You got a plan or something  ?" Youma asked as the three huddled together.

"Oh ? A simulation  ?" Hakurou commented with interest. "Today's the day we'll take you down ! Are you ready Gran... Master  !" Gobuta challanged with confidence in his strategy. 

    An excellent, yet dirty taunting, Youma thought.

Acting like he was pondering it over, Hakurou darkly replied, "I like your suggestion. It's been a while, but I shall give you a practical performance." 

Looking over at Myulan, Gobuta nodded at her. We're depending on you, big sis Myulan, He thought. Won't you get caught looking at me ?

   An Emplacement Type magic has already been set. Now you just have to lead and manuever him over there.....    

    Hakurou moved first, lunging forward he dissapeared in the blink of an eye, swinging his sword to behead Gobuta. As expected, you're going after me first. The Hobgoblin managed to outmaneuver the blow and move away.

  "Liquefy...." Myulan said.

Splash ! Hakurou looked with interest in the sudden burst of water. "He's caught ! Now's the time to act at all at once-" Youma celebrated a little to early as the Monster nicknamed 'Demon Swordsman' dissapeared.

  "That old geezer, just where did he....." Gobuta commented. And speaking of the devil, Hakurou appeared with a malvolent look, "An Old Geezer, you say ?" Terrified Gobuta squeaked, "I'm sorr- Aack !" As Hakurou smacked his sword hard on the Hobgoblin's head.

   "What the hell !? How is he still moving around ?" Youma questioned. From behind him the Oni replied, "It's a Sequencing Technique. I believe I've already taught you about this." 

  "Too slow." Ramming the wooden sword into Youma's stomach and the human went down. Grucius appeared from above but Hakurou blocked him as his eyesight went dark. This is...Blind..... So that's the young Lady's magic.

"It's a pretty good ability."

"Flash Bang !"

A bright light flared up suddenly enveloping everyone in a too bright intensity light. As long as there's an opening for even a second, then there's a chance-  A shriek of pain was uttered. "Eyes ! My eyes !" Grucius bellowed in pain as he clutched his eyes.

  "No way ! Don't tell me.... What are you doing, you idiot !" Myulan demanded. "It seems he may have stared right into the flash," Hakurou suggested. "Yes...It would seem so," She sighed.

I've even told him in advance.....

"Don't look at the Flash Bang," She had warned him earlier. Grinning he had replied, "Gotcha !"

  Staring at it, despite telling him not to. In a way, he's a simple guy. "Shall we continue  ?" Sighing Myulan replied it was their defeat.

"So, just how long were you both going to pretend to be asleep ?" The Demon Swordsman asked Gobuta and Grucius who stiffened in terror. And the hellish training continued but mostly for Gobuta.

Meanwhile

"It's been a while since we went on a trip," The only girl of the group commented. "What was it again, Tem...pest ?" She asked the her more laid back companion Kyoya. "Tempest. Apparently, It's a country built by a Slime and another monster," He replied.

  "Haa.... A Slime, huh. Did they seriously send a Army over a crappy monster  ?" Shogo the more surely punk of the group complained.

  "But if  it's up against over ten thousand monsters, wouldn't that be plenty enough dangerous  ? Who knows ?" Sitting down Kirara complained, "Ahh, I hate that it's an order. Is this something we have to do ?"

  "We can't go against Lord Razen, after all,"  Kyoya pointed out. "Stop calling that Shitty old geezer 'Lord'." "Yeah, your being too sincere  !" Kirara added. "It's a habit. A d you shouldn't let other's see past you facade, right ?"

"I don't care. Because of that Old Geezer's assertions, you can't defy him, you know ? I'll definitely kill him one day," Kirara complained. "Hey, you lot !" The caravan driver poked his head in.

  "Get out. We're here. You all know what you're supposed to do, right ?"

"Of course," Kyoya replied. 

   "The fact that I have to listen to someone weaker than me. Is this some sort of penalty game ?" Shogo complained. "Well, most humans don't have unique skills after all. That's why they can't but depend on us.

    Us the World Traveler's."