Malicious Visitors

3rd POV

"Isn't this weird ? Aren't these guy's all monsters  ?!" Kirara commented in disbelief as she saw all kinds of monsters and humans together. "There are  humans here from other countries, who are merchants or tourist."

  "That's not what's is important  ! Don't you honestly think this town is much more pretty compared to Farmus ? Why do these guys get to have a better life than us, Summoned Ones ?" Kirara complained enviously as she watched the crowds.

    "Whatever," Shogo dismissed. "Why ?! Don't you feel pissed off ?!" 

"The Slime is a Big Shot of this place, right ? If we kill off that thing and that other monster, We become the Masters of this place. They do say that as Monsters, they follow the strong," Shogo explained. 

   "Sounds great, Shogo ! I'm all for that idea !"

     "If we were to act independently, won't it be bad should Lord Razen finds out ?" Kyoya asks Shogo. "What ? It's fine. 

  'Cause a distraction and create an opportunity to allow the men hidden in the forest, to invade,' was his order, right ? What nice timing."

   Thinking it over, Kyoya replied, "There's that. Then we're counting on you, Miss Kirara." 

"I can do it ? Okay !"

As the two watched the other World Traveler depart Shogo commented, "You're banking on Kirara, huh. Aren't you a vicious one." Openly smiled Kyoya replied, "Yeah ? But this is something that I think she's best suited for with her ability."

  "Well, that's true."

Kirara entered the crowd and bumped into a Hobgoblin. "Kkkkkyyyyyaaaaa !" She screamed getting everyone's attention. "Hey, you ! You just touched my butt, didn't you ! Were you attempting to force yourself on me !?" She demanded making a scene.

   "Huh ? I didn't do....." The harmless looking Hobgoblin replied in confusion. 

"That Kirara, she seriously can't act," Shogo commented as the crowd of onlookers grew. "It's not a problem. After all, her ability doesn't require any acting or vocabulary."

  "What's the fuss about ?" Someone from the crowd asked. "Something about touching butt," Another one of the onlookers replied. "Didn't anybody see ?"

Unique Skill: Bewilder. It's use is prohibited by Razen when inside Farmus, Due to it's ability to make anyone follow her orders and do her bidding.

The crowd began to murmur as they looked down at Kirara's target with disgust. "It, it's not true ! I didn't do anything ! Why won't anyone believe me ?"

    Looking on Kyoya commented, "Poor thing." Shogo agreed, in his mind the guy was dead, socially.  What those lot from Farmus want, a reason to invade. A fact 'That a Monster has harmed a human.' If only that half-witt gets angry and lashes out, there will be more impact.

"What's all this commotion ?" Someone commented. "Geez, is it Gobuzo, again ? You really are a push-over !" The new arrival commented. "Mister Gobuta !" Gobuzo cried in relief. The two Hobgoblins bowed as Gobuta said, "I apologize for this. I'll be sure to discipline him properly."

  "B, but i... " Gobuzo protested weakly. "Didn't do it, right ? But that doesn't matter. Even Lord Rimuru, once said 'Deception is scary.'"

"Is Mister Gobuta believing in me ?" "That goes without even asking. You don't have that kind of guts to do that."

In a daze Kirara watched on at the budding bromance going on in front of her. "W, wait what's going on ? Are you saying I'm  lying ?" She questioned. Gobuta paused before replying, "I guess you can say that."

  "Don't mess with me, you bastard  ! Why would you believe him, when you didn't even see anything ?!" 

   "That's simple. Gobuzo, here only has his eyes for Miss Shion. Oh, Miss Shion is one of our Executives. She's like," He empathized a curvy hourglass figure with his hands while blushing , "THIS AMAZING."

  "Oh, I've seen her before," Someone in the crowd commented. More spoke up about the well known cool beauty. "So that's why this guy wouldn't go around touching a little girl, like you," Gobuta explained unabashedly, Gobuzo not so much.

 "Mister Gobuta, how could you ! My most secretly held dream !"  "What ? That was a secret ?" "Of course ! It was my secret of all secrets !" By now the whole crowd was struggling not to laugh while Kirara watched her whole plan go up in flames.

 "But everyone already knows ? At the very least, the guards do," Gobuta replied. Hearing this Gobuzo blushed bright red as he let out a panicked cry. "I was thinking about following you forever, but forget it !" By this the whole crowd roared in laughter. 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"Don't......Fuck with me, You shitty bastards," Kirara growled through her gritted teeth as laughter enveloped the whole crowd as the Hobgoblins conversed. "Don't belittle me. All of you just 'GO DIE !'" She screamed her order bit the crowd just kept on laughing. 

"What the !? Why won't they just fo die ?! My Bewilder should have-" Kirara demanded in confusion. "I see, so this is a skill that interferes with Brain Waves. By converting voices into wavelengths. What a frightful power.

  I forbid its use within our country," A pale pink beauty commented. "W, who the heck are you ?" Kirara struggled as the two Oni newcomers arrived. "What did you just do ? Is it because of you that my skill won't activate  ?"

   "Yes. I've cancelled it out with my own skill. To you and the rest who've come to our country, As you have attempted murder," Slightly bowing the Oni Princess continued, "I ask you to leave. It seems both you and your behavior, are incompatible with this nation."

  "Are you the higher ups of this place ? So you carry that type of character. But, who knew there were cute chicks among monsters. That Old Geezer better remember that," Shogo commented with a lewd grin as he eyed the two Oni Woman.

  "You filth. You're wretched expression clearly gives away your thoughts. Leave this town without further prompting and I shall overlook this, or consider your life forfeited," Shion warned, her hand on Hercules Edge's hilt.

  Whistling he replied, "Interesting, then I'll give you a physical lesson about abilities."

  The plan failed and it looks like it would be humans that started this.... Oh well, he also wanted to test out his strength since Shogo seemed ready to fight.