Arrival of Gabil

Inari

"Hey what's wrong ? You guy's look like your wishing Rimuru good luck or something," She commented seeing such looks on Hakurou and Benimaru's faces. "Indeed, Rimuru will be eating Shion's cooking," The older Oni explained.

"So is her food's like the Poison Scorpion Bianchi's ? Oh no ! I hope he has an immunity," She commented as her face paled. Wait so is Shion immune too like Bianchi ?

   She had met Bianchi and well the girl was crazy. Not only had she tried to kill her but the nut job hitwoman thought she was an excellent cook ! Poor Gokudera, She thought.

Oh my GOD ! IT'S WORSE THEN I THOUGHT ! She screamed inside as she kept herself hidden behind Benimaru as he drank from his cup. She had changed her appearance as a cute tiny fox but she would see the poisonous mush as miasma leaked out.

  It even had a face ! It seemed to be groaning, Eat me and you will die in eternal agony.

3rd pov

I'm sorry Rimuru-sama...Benimura thought. This is also a kind of training, Hakurou added while he skillfully hid his presence like any professional would. Think fast Rimuru ! Inari sent.

  "Wah, I'm so hungry," A small and goofy looking Hobgoblin walked in. 

Great Sage Help Me ! Rimuru pleaded.

Answer. Seal your vision and push the spoon with your full power towards your right backwards. Life will be saved, Great Sage answered.

 Not sure what would happen Rimuru closed his eyes and followed through on his instructions.  "Mu ! Gu !" Some one muffled.  Gobuta screamed as he writhered and jerked in agony as he knocked over everything.

  Collapsing foam appeared in vast quantities. They all looked at what Shion's poison cooking had caused. "Shion." The Oni woman jumped as she stuttered, "Ye....Yes !" With that Benimaru was in charge of overlooking Shion whenever she made anything. 

  "Thank you Gobuta. I will not forget your bravery." "I am not dead yet," Gobuta managed to reply. 

Inari

After the Poison Cooking Incident she had some time. What to do ? She could just wander and maybe go hunting. However that was canceled when she heard that noise heading to the city. A herd of animals ?

  Souie had mentioned had mentioned that Lizardmen might arrive.

She only saw one but from a distance a group riding beast ran. She remembered, the Lizardmen tended to ride those two legged scaled lizards since they did not do so well on land. The leader had his mount slide to a stop before he jumped off.

  Somehow she felt this guy was an idiot with his stupid act. "Everyone please remember this honorable face that you will be working for. ('Working For' Like freaken HELL ! She followed NO ONE and certainly not this fool with the inflated ego !)

   This person is the next leader of the Lizardmen and is also the strongest warrior," The Lizardmen  continued as he or she explained. Is the whole race stupid ? She was itching to wipe out the whole race now. 

   "My name is Gabil !" He began, arms raised. "I specially came here to give you guys the chance to become my subordinates !" While the rest of the Lizardmen got down on their knees and clapped she spoke what they were all thing, "Hell no."