Chapter 3

Once they got to the kitchen they saw that everyone was at the table getting settled. Brittany speaks through the link 'Hey Al where should we sit?' Alvin looks at Brittany then replies 'We should sit in the way back but across from each other so we could see each other' Brittany looks at him and nods and then they both walk to the way back of the table to their seats. Dave sees them take a seat "Hey guys, we were about to go and find you" Simon looks at them suspiciously "Where were you guys?" Brittany looks at Alvin 'What should we say?' He looks back 'Leave it to me' He looks at them "We were coming back from the Treehouse" Brittany looks at him with a really face.... 'Wow Al really smooth. They could've been there' Alvin narrows his eyes at her 'Well could you give a better excuse?'

Brittany crosses her arms '........ No erm maybe.... but tha.........' She turns her head to her right and sees everyone staring at them with confused faces 'Ummm Alvin they are staring at us...' Alvin's eyes widen and turned his head toward them and gave them a sly smile. "O.......kay....... well we are glad that you came without us getting you," Simon said suspiciously clueless, Jeanette finally finds her voice "Um pardon me asking but, what were you doing just now?" Eleanor pipes in "Yeah it's like you knew what each other was saying without moving your own mouths" "Is there something you two aren't telling us?" Dave asks sternly. Alvin and Brittany looked at each other and then back. 'What should we do!' Brittany exclaimed. 'Don't worry Britt, I got this.' Alvin scoffs and rolls his eyes "I have no idea what you are talking about? There's nothing going on." Brittany catches on and spoke. "Yeah, I mean how could we even communicate with each other without moving our mouths?" They all stop to think about that while Brittany speaks to Alvin through mind. 'Can we read their minds now? They're not paying attention to us at the moment.' Alvin replies back. 'Sure, let's listen and eat. Who knows what's on their minds?'

Brittany nods and follows Alvin in getting some food onto her plate. 'True' |Simon's mind| Something is going on with Alvin and Brittany, I just don't know what? |Jeanette's mind| what's going on with them? |Eleanor's mind| Why are they acting so secretive? |Dave's mind| I'm so confused as to what's going on... They're acting very suspicious... |Theodore's mind| Ummm what's going on? Why were they all staring at Alvin and Brittany before? Why is everyone so quiet? When are we going to eat, I'm starving!! After they both heard Theodore's mind they both cracked up getting everyone's attention. They're having a hard time trying to breathe again but are having trouble. Once they both calmed down they resumed eating leaving everyone confused. Jeanette looks at everyone except the secret couple "What just happened?" They all just shrugged at this point.