Chapter 16

2 hours went by and Alvin and Brittany are still in the studio. Alvin yawns "Hey Britt?" She looks up from her phone. "Yeah Al?" "Do you want to go upstairs for a bit? I'm pretty bored." She smiles "Sure. It's only 2:00 now, I think our siblings are still out somewhere since they aren't really needed home anytime soon" Alvin gets up and picks up the empty bowls of snacks while Brittany picks up empty cans of drinks. They walked out of the studio to the kitchen and recycled the cans and placed the bowls into the dishwasher. Brittany looks at Alvin "Let's go" He nods and they both walk up the stairs to the lab. Once they got up there they walked out of the lab doors then out of Alvin's bedroom downstairs to relax on the couch and delete any source of information that they were there on the cameras.

But what they didn't know is that their siblings were zip lining from the treehouse to the bedroom. Eleanor spots the lab door closing and gasps "Guys! I just saw the lab door closing!" Theodore turns his head to the side "I still wonder why they keep going in there?" Simon raises an eyebrow "I agree Theo... I mean I'm getting annoyed by how they keep on getting my password right every time I change it!" Eleanor gives him a look "Seriously Simon? You're asking us how Alvin of all people keeps on figuring out your passwords?" "Good point..." Jeanette walks to the lab door then turns to them "Hey guys, isn't the lab where we think the Secret Hideout could be? I mean they keep on going through here and then disappear when we follow." Simon nods "I think so, that's why I keep on changing the password so they can't get in!" Eleanor sarcastically asks "How's that working out for ya?" He glares at her unamused. Theodore quickly changes the subject and asks innocently.

"Um... since we assume that Alvin and Brittany are dating from what I witnessed. Why don't we just spy on them and see if we are right? I know it will be quite difficult but I think we can do it" Simon nods "I agree!" Eleanor nods "Sure. Jean? You in?" She frowns "I don't know guys... why can't we just confront them like we discussed earlier? It would be easier!" "That is true, but I kinda want to spy on them..." Simon stated. "Yeah! I'm getting pretty annoyed not figuring out if the lab is where they keep going off to." Theodore exclaims. Eleanor sighs "Come on Jean! Are you even getting a bit annoyed and curious?" Jeanette groans "Alright fine...Yeah, I am a bit annoyed and curious. But can we just confront them about it instead of spying? I wouldn't mind spying on them to see where they go all the time..." "Deal!" They agreed. "Then it's settled! We'll go off in groups. Simon and I will be together while Ellie you will be with Theo" Theodore looks at her "When are we going to confront them?" "Later tonight, maybe before or after dinner. It depends." he nods. Then they go off into their groups to look for them.

But what they don't know is that Alvin and Brittany are downstairs on the couch watching Tv. Dave walks into the room and looks at them in surprise. "Wow! I didn't expect you two to be out of your Secret Hideout at all!" Alvin looks away from the Tv and chuckles "Yeah, well we decided to come up since we were kinda bored from being in one of our rooms for too long." 'I didn't want to say the studio to him. It would have probably been confusing to him' 'I can see that. Besides Al, if we told him about it, he would probably tell us to finally tell our siblings so that we could practice our songs in the studio whenever we have a concert coming up.' 'Good point! I didn't think of that...' Dave sly smiles "Oh, well glad to see you up here then. Anyway, have you heard of where your siblings are? They ain't back yet."

Brittany sly smiles "Sorry Dave, we haven't heard from them. Why don't you try to call them or something?" "Yeah, I think I will. Have fun watching Tv then, I'll let you know when dinner is ready." "Okay," They said in unison. With that, Dave left the room to call their siblings to see where they were.