Chapter 4

After dinner, the secret couple sneakily went back down to their secret hideout. Alvin and Brittany are playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Alvin is winning. "Ugh!! Alvin!! Did you seriously have to send over the stupid blue shell at me!!" Brittany said aggravated, Alvin laughs while he passes the finish line with Brittany behind in 2nd place "Aww I'm sorry Britt." Brittany crosses her arms "No your not!" Alvin keeps on laughing while Brittany smirks and switches his controller to one of the extra ones without him knowing. "Come on! I want to keep playing, and since I'm player 1 I get to start without you" Alvin rolls his eyes "Uh-huh, keep thinking that" Brittany shrugs "Alright" The countdown is starting and Alvin is getting ready to beat Brittany again while Brittany is smiling in victory. Alvin freaks out "What!! Why am I not moving!!" Brittany smirks in 1st place.

Alvin looks at his controller and sees it's player 3 and glares at Brittany "You little sneak! You changed my controller when I was laughing" Brittany starts to laugh hard and pause the game. Alvin then smirks and tackles Brittany to the ground and places his lips on her neck. Brittany starts to moan a bit "A-alvin don't give me a hickey" Alvin stops kissing her neck and then moves to her lips which makes Brittany moan louder. They break the kiss and Alvin looks at Brittany "You really enjoyed that didn't you?" Brittany blushed "Yes. I guess that's a way of getting your revenge on me switching your remote huh" Alvin smirks still on top of her "I was actually hoping to be staying on your neck but hearing you moan louder from me changing to your lips is even better" "You're a jerk" Brittany teased while Alvin laughs "But I'm your jerk" "Yes.... yes you are" Brittany smiles.

3 days had passed and morning came once again and Alvin and Brittany went to the kitchen to make breakfast when Simon came into the room and screamed at them. "Where the heck have you guys been these past few days!!!" Alvin and Brittany jumped and turned around. "What do you mean?" Brittany questioned. "We've been in the same spot the whole time" Alvin exclaimed. Simon raises an eyebrow "Which is?" They both smirk at him making him frown. "A place you will never find out unless we tell you" They spoke in unison. Simon crossed his arms "We will find out someday" Alvin and Brittany glance at each other then shrugged "Okay but it's not any time soon" Brittany said.