Chapter 1

School just ended and The Chipmunks and The Chipettes are walking out of the school. Simon sees Dave waiting for them "Hey guys Dave's here." Jeanette smiles "Great! let's go guys" Alvin and Brittany turned to each other and nodded then looked in front of them. Alvin screams "You Guys go ahead Britt and I are going to walk home!" Simon nods and jumps into the car and Dave drives away. Alvin looks at Brittany "Let's try to get there before them." Brittany nodded "Good idea we don't want to get caught by anyone, let's go!" Alvin and Brittany ran as fast as their little legs can take them home straight to their Secret Hideout. Once they got there they saw Dave's car was already there. Alvin snaps his fingers "Shoot! They're already here!" Brittany puts a hand on his shoulder "We need to sneak carefully then" Alvin gives a smiley smirk "Yep! Let's go!"

They go inside the house and go straight to the Chipmunk's room quietly, then they sneak into Simon's Lab behind the Chipmunk's closet to go into their secret area that no one knows except them. Alvin looks inside of Simon's Lab to see if anyone was in there "Hmm" Brittany looks at Alvin and whispers "What is it? Is anyone there?" Alvin turns around and faces Brittany "Nothing Britt, no one is in there. I was looking around to see if anyone was there but no one was, so we are safe." Brittany sighs in relief "Ok good. We don't need anyone knowing where this is." Alvin walks into Simon's Lab and places his hand on a wall near Simon's cabinets which opens a secret passage. "Come on Britt" Brittany runs to Alvin and walks into the passage along with Alvin behind her.

Brittany looks behind her to see that the wall is closed, she looks into Alvin's Crystal Blue eyes and smiles. "Come on Al I can't wait to relax in the studio and listen to music or sing to music." Alvin chuckled while walking over to the slide that leads to their hideout. "You want to go first?" Brittany scoffs playfully "As if! You go first" Alvin rolls his eyes with a grin "Alright" He gets on the slide and starts to slide down with Brittany not far behind. Alvin smiles with glee "Wahoo!!" Brittany smiles and laughs "Awesome!" The door from the ceiling opens up and Alvin comes through and lands on a beanbag chair. Then Alvin tries to get up but then gets pushed back down from Brittany landing on his lap from her entering the room.

Brittany laughs "Sorry Al" Alvin looks at her and smirks "Is this why you wanted me to go first" Brittany gives Alvin an innocent look "Um no" Alvin starts to laugh "Come here you!" Brittany giggles and leans forward to meet with Alvin's lips for a passionate kiss. When they broke the kiss Brittany got up and went to the left and put her hand on the wall. Like the wall in the lab, it opened. "Let's go through my room this time to the studio" Alvin gets up and walks up to Brittany "Since it's already open, why not?" They both walk through Brittany's customized room made by her and saw...