Chapter 7

In the Secret Hideout, Alvin looked up from his homework smirking at Brittany "Done!" Brittany blinks then laughs "I didn't even get to start yet!" Alvin laughs as well "Hey when your a genius you can do it in a snap" Brittany rolls her eyes "I'm surprised no one has noticed your IQ" Alvin shrugs "I have no idea? I mean sometimes I forget to keep my cover over my intelligence, but it's hilarious how dense everyone is." Brittany looks up from her homework "Alvin! You need to be careful!" Alvin sly smiles "I am.... but come on Britt you know it's hard for me to act like I'm not my full self" Brittany sighs and looks back down to finish her homework "I know" Alvin watches her finish her homework. Brittany sighs and looks at him. "Are these answers right?" Alvin smiles "Yeah good job Britt" Brittany smiles back and snuggles with him. "I wonder what our siblings are up to?" Alvin wraps his arms around her "Ehh who knows."

Simon paces back and forth in front of Jeanette, Theodore, and Eleanor annoyed. Eleanor sighs "Simon we know that you are annoyed about this but come on! Calm down!" He stops and looks at them "I can't just calm down Eleanor! Alvin and Brittany are taking this too far!" Theodore winces "Actually Simon... You are..." Jeanette calmly agrees "Yeah Si I agree with Theo, you are taking this too far" Simon blinks "Am I really?" "Yeah," They all said in sync. Simon rubs his arms in embarrassment "Oh..." Eleanor sighs "Instead of following them and demanding them to tell us why don't we just wait till they tell us?" Theodore chuckles "Ummm actually I kinda still want to sneak up behind them and follow them...." Eleanor laughs "Coming from you that's pretty funny.... no offense"

Theodore shrugs while Jeanette looks at them "So... we just wait for them to tell us or follow them unexpectedly" Simon shrugs "I guess so...." Jeanette blinks "You know... I kinda wanna know what they are up to" Simon sly smiles "Well they did say that they were going to do homework" Eleanor laughs "I doubt Alvin would even do that! He hates homework" Theodore shrugs "Who knows he probably did it" Eleanor shrugs as well "Maybe" Jeanette smiles "Well we are just going to have to find out tomorrow at school" Simon nods "Yeah and maybe we can eavesdrop on them a little to find out anything... I know it's wrong to do but come on aren't you guys curious?" They all say at the same time "I guess....."