Chapter 6

Simon and Jeanette run down the stairs straight to the front door when Dave walks out of his office. "Hey guys, where are you going in such a hurry?" Simon stops and looks at Dave "Jeanette and I were going to follow Alvin and Brittany to find out where their Secret Hideout is!" Jeanette nods "Yeah!" Dave sighs "Well I didn't see them go by my office out the door, so maybe they tricked you?" Simon blinks and slapped his forehead "Of course! Why didn't I realize that before!" Jeanette sighs "Thanks Dave for telling us this before we went out looking for them for nothing." Dave sly smiles "No problem. But guys I think you should just let them be..." Simon blinks "Why? Aren't you even curious about where they are!" Dave sighs "Of course I am. But the more you try to find out where they are the more they sneak away from you"

Simon scoffs "But Dave! How can they possibly know what we were going to do?" Jeanette agrees "Yeah! Because for some reason they knew what we were going to do and we never said a word to anyone. It's like they knew we were in there in the first place" Dave blinks "Well I can't help you there. But it does sound kinda weird" "Uh Yeah! Have you seen what they do? It's freaky watching them stare at each other making hand movements and then smile and walk away" "Yeah! I've even seen some affection in their eyes which is kinda creepy if you ask me" Theodore and Eleanor said out of nowhere. Simon looked at them in surprise. "You've seen them doing that too?!" They nod while Simon shakes his head "Ugh! This is so confusing!" Dave looks at them "Well... I have to get back to work but I guess good luck in finding them out?"

With that, he went back into his office. Simon sighs as Alvin and Brittany walk down the stairs holding ice cream cones. Eleanor turns around to see Alvin and Brittany standing there with small smirks on their faces. "Where have you two been?" Alvin smirks wider "We went and got ice cream as we said to Simon and Jeanette right, Britt?" Alvin turned his head to her with the smirk still there. Brittany smirks at him then to them "Yeah, while you guys were talking we walked right past you up the stairs to put our money away and then come back downstairs to where you guys are" 'Alvin this is the best idea ever!' 'I know right! They have no idea what's going on *Chuckles* this is great!'

Simon crosses his arms "Uh Huh... then what's with the smirk faces then...." Alvin blinks "What smirk face?" Eleanor sighs "Simon ignore them, they are acting like they have no clue what we are talking about" Brittany looks at Alvin 'Since we are down here why don't we grab our homework off the counter and go back into the Hideout and do it' Alvin sighs 'Alright... Can I at least get a 100% on this? I kinda need it....' 'Sure! We can say to Miss Smith that I helped you again.' Alvin smiles 'Sweet!' They went into the kitchen to the counter to get their homework and back up the stairs to their Secret Hideout. Before they went up the stairs Jeanette calls out to them "Where are you going." Brittany sighs "I'm going to 'help' Alvin with his homework since he really needs the good grade...."

Alvin smirks at Brittany 'Of course you didn't put up the quotes in help haha' she turns to him 'Duh you don't need any help smarty pants' Alvin chuckles and shakes his head. Eleanor scoffs "See you're doing it again!" Theodore sighs "I don't understand! Why won't you tell us what you are doing?" Alvin looks at them confused "What are you talking about? We are doing nothing, can you leave us to do my ....ugh homework....." Simon sighs "Fine" "Thank you!" They both said while running up the stairs and quickly to their Hideout before they try to follow them. Theodore sighs "Let me guess... they're going to their Hideout" "Yep....."