Chapter 18

The next morning came and Alvin woke up seeing that his brothers were not in the room. He checks the time to see that it was 7:30 in the morning. He smiles and looks around the room before getting out of bed then tiptoes to the lab, opens it, and makes his way to the Secret Hideout. Once he was in the Secret Hideout he went on his Apple Watch and deleted the evidence that he was ever in there. He sighed and went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. 'Hey, Al? Are you awake?' He smiles and replies 'Yeah, Britt. I'm in the Secret Hideout already, just make sure the coast is clear before coming in. Oh! Could you also grab my phone for me? I left it on my bed accidentally.' 'Sure, see you in a minute!' He yawns and takes a sip of water before draining it. Once he was done he placed it in the sink and made his way to check the cameras to see if Brittany made it okay. But doesn't get to since the ceiling opens up with Brittany sliding through and landing on a beanbag chair.

She smiles "Hey" "Hi, how was the way getting here?" He asked. She got up from the beanbag chair and shrugged. "Normal. Oh! *She gives him his phone* Here's your phone" He smiles and takes it "Thanks, soo ready to head back to bed for our sleeping in time?" She giggles and yawns "You bet!" Then she looks onto her Apple Watch and erases her evidence of coming through the lab. "Just needed to erase my evidence that I was here. Didn't want to forget to do that." He nods "Right! Don't want Simon figuring out anything." She nods then wraps her arms around his waist "So~ whose bed are we going to sleep in for our sleeping in?" He wraps his arms around her and kisses her lips before answering. "Mmm... how about mine? It's been a while since we've used my bed." She pecks his lips and nods "Sure, it has been a while." So they make their way to Alvin's room and head towards his bed and snuggle underneath the covers before falling asleep almost immediately.

While they were sleeping in their Secret Hideout, their siblings were wondering where they were. They came into both of their rooms to wake them for breakfast only to see that they both were not in their beds. They met up with each other to assume that they were in their Secret Hideout since it's the most obvious answer. Eleanor groans "Come on! Couldn't they just take ONE day off of their Secret Hideout?!?!" Simon agrees "Yeah! I mean... I kinda want to do something with all six of us today since it's a beautiful day." "Well, it looks like that's not happening since those two won't leave their stupid hideout!" Eleanor exclaimed. Jeanette and Theodore look at each other then back to them. Theodore questions "Hey... Didn't Alvin say something about sleeping in today?" Simon thinks "Uh no? Why?" He shrugs "I don't know... I just have this weird feeling that they are both sleeping in today since it's a Saturday. Not sure why?" Jeanette gasps "Wait! Brittany mentioned that she was sleeping in today last night! Right, Ellie?" Eleanor facepalms "Right! She did last night. How could I forget?" Jeanette shrugs "Maybe you were tired? It happens to everyone." "True"

"So... they must be sleeping in the Secret Hideout then?" Theodore asks. Simon nods "Yeah, I guess so Theo." "So what are we going to do till they wake up?" Jeanette thinks "Um... We could watch Tv or something?" "Yeah sure," They responded. So they went to the living room and watched some Tv till Alvin and Brittany woke up.