Chapter 15

Alvin and Brittany open the front door of the house only for Dave to come out of his office. He looks at them with confusion "Alvin? Brittany? What are you doing home so early?" Brittany smiles "We had a half-day today" Alvin nods "Yep! So we're home now" Dave blinks but then smiles "Oh okay. Where are your siblings?" They both shrug then Alvin looks at Brittany 'Oh yeah, where are they?' She looks at him with a thinking look 'Uh? Do you think they went out for lunch somewhere? I mean Dave's cooking isn't that great.' 'Hmm... Ya know? They probably did. You are right about Dave's cooking being terrible' Dave looks at them suspiciously while Brittany rolls her eyes at Alvin. 'Right? I mean sometimes it's good but not always.' He snorts 'True' Then he looks at Dave "Dave why don't you call them and see where they are? We didn't wait for them to leave the school with us."

Brittany nods "Yeah, we think they went out for lunch somewhere since we didn't eat lunch cause of the half-day" Dave raises an eyebrow at them. "Yeah, yeah, I'll call but... *He looks at them suspiciously again* are you two keeping something from all of us? We know that you have a Secret Hideout but, is there something more to it?" Brittany still looking at Dave spoke to Alvin 'Should we give out a hint or something?' 'Yeah sure. But what?' Brittany thinks 'Hmm... How about a single answer? Like..... yeah then we walk away leaving him with wonder' Alvin tries not to smirk 'I like it' Alvin finally lets out his smirk still looking at Dave "Yeah" Then he walks away with Brittany right behind him. Dave looks at them surprised. He wasn't expecting them to actually say anything like that.

Once they walked into Simon's Lab, Brittany laughs "Dave's face was priceless!" Alvin chuckles "I know! Man, I wonder how long we can keep this up..." She shrugs "Who knows? As long as our siblings keep their mouths shut from all their whining. We'll be fine" The wall slides open, Alvin snorts "Right... I think you meant if they keep their whining to themselves. Like if they keep on whining and commanding us to show them the Secret Hideout. Then we're going to have to as much as we don't want to" She sighs "I know... But before that ever has to become an option, we're going to give them hints with our relationship, since we don't care if people find out."

"True. *He gets up from the bean bags* What about my intelligence?" She gets up as well and walks over to her wall and places her hand on the wall thinking. "Hmm... I don't know Al? That's up to you, but I think that's a great gift to keep to yourself. *She smirks* You know?" He gasps "You're right!!" Then he laughs "Man the look on Simon and Miss Smith's faces from my mysterious correct homework and class projects." She laughs "Right? Oh Alvin, could you go and grab the snacks while I get the studio ready?" He smiles "Sure" He goes into the kitchen and grabs the snacks and drinks and heads to the studio.

Brittany smiles and grabs the drinks and places them on the table while Alvin placed the food onto it as well. "Before we get settled in, I'm going to erase the footage of us coming into the Lab just in case Simon and the others go into there to look at the cameras." She smiles "Good idea! *Then she laughs* I still think it's funny how if they do ever find out they still can't come in here on their own!" He gasps "Your right Britt! I totally forgot that they need us only to open the passage. It's only our DNA to get through. Also from how many times Simon tries to hack into the software to get in, he can't" She nods "Right! Even if they get our DNA or when we are asleep and they drag us to it and place our hand to the wall it still won't open"

He sighs happily after finishing deleting the footage "I love being a genius" Brittany giggles and snuggles into his arms starting to snack on the food listening to the music playing.