Forty-Three

PoV: Jimin

"No Yoongi, I-I'm telling you it looks great" I contradict

"But it's weird"

"Which is cool. Different is always good"

"..."

"..."

Oh, we were just talking about Yoongi's garter. It fits his thigh perfectly and to be honest,. It's hot, sexy.
Really.

But he doesn't want to go out with it because he thinks it looks too weird. I swear to god, my only worry is that someone is gonna try to hit on him.
At the same time I want him to wear it in public so baddlyy.

"C'mon, this conversation has no end!" I loose my passions and grab his hand, pulling him out of the house with me.

"I don't wannaaaa" he whines.
"Let's stay at homeee"

I stand still and look at him.

"But Hyung, you promised to go on a date with me" I pout with my puppy eyes.

He doesn't say anything and just makes an uncertain face.

"... You really don't want to? Not at all..?" I ask.

It would disappoint me if he changed his mind but of course I don't want to be that boyfriend that forces his lover on dates.

"U-hm, No forget about it! Let's go!" Yoongi suddenly says and takes the lead, holding my hand.

I don't understand this boy.

But that's why I love him a bunch.

.
.
.

PoV: Yoongi

It's not that I don't want to go on a date with Jimin.. It's just.. I hate being around people.

Especially when they stare at us just because we are two boys that are holding hands. It pisses me off and makes me feel uncomfortable.

But I could never resist a sad Chimchim, so I had to agree with this.

And so far its not that bad.
We went shopping, watched a movie (which was my first, lol), and went to a café.

.
.

"Jimin. I swear to god, stop touching me" I hiss and slap his hand off my thigh while we're still in the café, 'enjoying' our cafe latte.

"But that's my affection~ You don't want it??" he pouts jokingly.
Urgh, I hate him so fucking. much.

"A-At home.. Okay? It's embarrassing in public..." I mumble.

"Huuhh, okaay" he sighs and takes the last sip of his coffee before resting his head on my shoulder.

...

"...I love you" I mumble.

I can feel his jaw moving, means that he smiles.

"I love you too. No words can describe how much I care for you. I want to be with you forever, Yoongi.."

Okay stay calmed Min Yoongi- Urgh, I can't.

I'll never get used to this feeling, for fuck sake. Love sucks.

Since I got too nervous I decide to nod silently.

Jimin then giggles.
"Shall we go home?"

I nod.

We get up and leave the café, making our way to the bud station.