Forty-Eight

PoV: Jimin

"N-No, are you stupid.. Not there.."

I can barely hear his words and continue sucking on them.

He moans in surprise and claws his nails into my neck, trying to push me away.

"I..I don't like it, I d-don't like ittt" Yoongi depserately whines and begs me to stop playing with his nipples.

He can be such a bad liar, hah.

I slide one of my hands down his back and stop right at his butt, starting to squeeze it softly.

There was no new hearable reaction, but he clearly winced at that move.

"Hyuung, you must have such a cute butt.." I whisper using my raspy voice, giving his nipples a little break.

He trembles and tries to calm down as he looks at me with unsure eyes.

"J-Jimin..."

...

"...jimin"

.

"Jiminn"

.

" Hey, Jimin !"

....What?

"Wake up, kid"

...
"Yoongi-!..." I open up my eyes in panic and look around,- realizing that Yoongi was sitting next to me. Dressed.

"..It was just a.. dream?"

"Hmm?" Yoongi tilts his head.

I'm gonna cry.

"Nooohohoooo, let me enjoy this dream a little moreee, oh noo~" I whine and turn around, trying to go back in dreamland.

A light giggle from behind me.

"Are you stupid? This is the re-a-li-ty. Now get up" Yoongi says and shakes my shoulder.

Wait.. Do I have a boner.?

...

Thank god, I don't. That would have been VeRy awkward.

"Mmeehhehhhh" I sigh disappointed as I turn around again and glance at my boyfriend.

"What's wrong? Was the dream that good?"

"Mhmmm ╥﹏╥"

"...cute" Yoongi says quietly and pokes my cheek.

Ahhh, forgive my sins, Hyung.. I dreamed about us... Not in an innocent way :')

I grab Yoongi's wrist and pull him over so he was laying on top of me.

"Jimin, you know we gotta go to school, right?" The older mumbles.

"I knooow~" I sigh and hug him.

"Wanna skip?" he suggests and grins slightly.

"Hmm.. naah, we skip class too often. We should.. go" I yawn.

"Then get up ?"

"Get off me ?"

"You're the one who pulled me up her" he says and and pokes my chest.

"... Well yeah, but... Nevermind let's skip school and cuddle instead" I'm too lazy to move right now.
Or maybe its because I want to stay in this position with Yoongi for a little longer.

A smile appears on the other's face before he hugs me.
"Yeeaay~" he hums.

God, he's so fucking cute

"My little fluffball~" I hug him as tight as possible, forcing all my love on him.

"..c-can't breathe..."

I release my grib and check on Yoongi, who's still alive.

"You okay?"

"..." He just nods and sighs hopelessly.

I giggle at his cuteness and stroke his head.

We stay like this for a while before Yoongi decides to come closer and kisses me.

Without hesitation I place my hands on his little cheeks and stroke them gently, keeping our lips connected.

Yoongi brings his hands to my neck, holding onto it shyly.
I feel how shaky his fingertips are.

"..What's wrong?" I ask and smile as I break the kiss.

"Hm?" He looks confused.

"Your hands are shaking. Are you nervous?"

"Oh- No, that's n-normal..." Yoongi says and blushes.

"Since when" I ask sarcastically, trailing my hands over his hips and waist.

"Don't know" he whispers and kisses me again.

Wow, he really seems to need this right now.

I make us switch places, so he was laying under me, defenseless and weak.

He wraps his arms around my neck as our kiss starts to turn out into a passionate tonguefight.
Even tho he has become pretty good at this, I win the dominance as always, leaving Yoongi all exhausted and panting.

He moves unsurely under me as I trail my lips down his neck. I bite his pale skin softly and begin sucking on it, causing Yoongi's voice to come out.
He moans at every hickey I try to create on him.

Knowing that for the next few days he has to go around with those purple spots on his neck, is such a turn on.

"Mhh,.. Jimin~" the older hums, removing my lips from his skin.

"What's wrong~?" I grin playful as I come closer to his face.

He doesn't answer and just scrapes my neck while trying to rub hid face against mine.

"Baby, you gotta talk to me~" I chuckle, stroking his cheek.
Yoongi seems so needy but also shy at the same time, it might drive me crazy.