Seven

PoV: Jimin
Wow, this guy literally just fell asleep within 2 seconds.. I'm really amazed.

I sigh and roll my eyes at Yoongi's weirdness. Then I just stare at his face and start analyzing every single feature of it.

He is really pretty, almost like a doll. The bruised eye is making me sad. His eyelashes are amazingly long and his lips look better than this morning. The surface of his lips is still fucked up and painfully red- I really wonder what happened to him..

Anyway, his nose and shape of his lips are really beautiful. In fact, he's just my type.

[Ok but side note: Don't you think that Yoongi's lips are just perfect blowjob lips? Good lord, I envy him honestly]

I feel how red my face turns after I realize that. Ok, stop thinking so much, Park Jimin.

I cover him up with a blanket so he won't feel cold, and lay down on my bed as well, closing me eyes. I'm so happy to have a company like Yoongi in this moment.

Most of the time I'm alone, because my parents live in Seoul, which is far away, and they work abroad very often. It really sucks and makes me feel depressed and left alone but I'm glad to have best friends like Taehyung and Jungkook, they always support me, no matter what.

They used to visit me a lot, but.. since they're in a relationship I'm just the third wheel.. That really sucks.

Also, did I mention that I'm known as the 'popular fuckboy'? It's not a secret that I sleep with a lot of students from my school. Not for money but just for fun. Girls or Boys, it doesn't matter to me.. I've never been in a serious relationship tho.. I know that's sad.

.
.
.

PoV: Yoongi
I slowly open my eyes as I feel sunshine hitting my eyelids. Damn, it's so bright..
A few seconds later I'm getting used to it and look around.

Oh right, I'm at Jimin's place.. It's been a while since I slept this good without having nightmares. Then I look at the clock.. 10am.

Sick.

I sit up and strecht myself. After that I lay down again, yeah I've never been a morning person.

Rolling around and yawning is so much fun.

..I wonder if Jimin is already awake.
So I sit up again and glance over to Jimin's bed. All I see is his back, hidden under a blanket, tho. So he IS still sleeping, hm.

Since I'm a guest I should not get up right now, Right? I don't know how guests usually have to act This is so weird..

Soo am I supposed to just wait until he wakes up? Or am I allowed to wake him up? Okay, that might be actually rude.. But why would I care?

Suddenly I hear a rustling sound next to me and see that a blanket lump is sitting up on Jimin's bed. It was a funny picture.

"Jimin?" I chuckle.

"Mhhh?" He humms.
I shake my head and stay quiet.

"What is it?" He repeats and this time he pulls his blanket down, in order to look at me.

"Nothing, Just wanted to check if you're.. awake" I reply.

Jimin yawns. "I see~"

"Daamn I'm hungry! What would you like to eat?" He asks me. I think for a good answer but all I can say is "Nothing much".

"What-?!" Jimin gasps. "Are you joking? You didn't eat since yesterday! You gotta eat something"

-------------------------------------

Note: If you have any questions please just ask me in the comments ^-^ I hope you liked this chapter :3