1.1 We're all gonna die

I feel like today is going to be different. I feel more energetic and more productive. The sun is shining and I'm happy, even though it's monday. I pack my bag and walk down the stairs. My sister is already at school, my mom and dad are at work. It's just Sokje and me. Mino is running around in the graden, I bet. As I open the door to the living room I hear Sokje barking. I open the door and Sokje starts jumping. I tell her to sit. I pet and hug her a bit. I put some food in her bowl and she starts eating. She'll be busy for a while with that. As I smile I walk to the kitchen and make some food for school and make breakfast, just a peanutbutter sandwich. After I have finished the sandwich I brush my teeth and do my hair. I look in the mirror and wash my face. As I dry my face I see a paw sticking out under the bathroom door, I open the door and see Sokje sitting infront of the door. I laugh and she barks and walks away, she doesn't like to be alone. I sit down on the couch in the living room. I look at the clock and see that it's time to go to school. I say goodbye to Sokje and get on my bike. As I make my way to school I look around me and think about stuff I'm going to do after school. After a long while of cycling I enter the school building and sit with my "friends". As we chat about the latest events, like the latest scandal "Singer Katy Perry deleted her twitter account" or something. As the bell rings, one of my two real friends bumps into me as she enters the school building. She laughs and asks "Guess what I just read on Insta?!" I smile and ask "What?" She smiles and shows me the picture: "Weird disease discovered in Africa." Anna, that's her name, pulls her phone out of my hands and continues the story "They found a person all rotten, who was still alive! They said the person was trying to bite them, weird right? But also cool at the same time!" I laugh and say "You're crazy, that's sick, and not the cool type of sick, but the gross and twisted type of sick." She smiles and replies with "I know." She walks with me to class, because we both have arts class on monday at the same time. The teacher opens the day with a short speech and we all continue with our designs. I look around and see everyone working, I should be starting with my drawing designs now. I stand up, but as I'm walking towards the teacher's desk to get some papers, the lights go off. The teacher laughs and says "Ofcourse the power shuts down during mý class, this school is the worst of them all. Just try to continue working." Everyone giggles, but I don't, this class' teacher is the absolute worst of them all. I continue walking and grab the papers and sit down, I'll use my phone as my light, I sit down and grab my phone, but before I can even turn it on, I hear this annoying voice behind me, "You can't use your phone during class!" I look behind me and see the most coloured person I've ever seen, the colours go from pink to green. I don't even care about her name, she and her slaves are the only people in this school who kept being them after I came out. I should actually be nicer to them, because they are the only people who weren't friends with me before I came out and didn't try to be after I came out. I look at the teacher and he looks straight at me and says "What were you planning on doing mr. Koops?" I lay my hand on my drawing and answer his question "I was going to use my phone as a light so I could see my drawings." He nods and looks back down, I turn around and give the girl a look that explains I don't like her. She smiles like a bitch back at me. As I turn back I try to turn  my phone on, but it doesn't even show signs of life. I ask Anna, who sits next to me, if I could borrow her phone as a light "Sure, but only if I can use it too." She says with a little smile. I smile back and say "Nevermind then." She laughs and understands the sarcasm, but her smile disappears as she tries to turn on her phone. I look at her and ask her what's wrong. She looks at me and says "When I last checked, my phone was 85%" I look around and then back at her "What if it has something to do with the clown behind me? Maybe she consumed all of the energy." Anna laughs "And that's how her hair stays up like that." We both laugh until one of my "Friends" comes up to us, Janice. As i realize her face is serious my smile slowely disappears. She puts her hands on the table and puts her phone down "Guys, you know what's really weird? My phone was like 70% before class, and now it's dead." I look and Anna and then back at Janice. "Anna and I are having the same problem!" We look at our teacher swearing at his phone, I get up and walk towards him and ask "Is tour phone dead too? Janice, Anna and i have the same problem" He nods and ask him to ask the whole class if everyone's phone is dead, he get's up and asks the class if they can check their phones. Everyone checks their phones and immediately the whole class is talking and asking questions. I turn towards my teacher and say, "This isn't a normal crash, could you talk to miss. Alserda?" He nods and gets up. He's following 'orders' from me, says something about him as a teacher. I go back to my place as the teacher walks out of the classroom. After a little while the teacher comes back and speaks up "Everyone listen! The power is down, but thar doesn't explain why our phones are dead. Miss Alserda tried to use the emergency phone which uses batteries, and it still worked. She called some people in charge and they were already looking into it. They explained why our mobile phones, who also use batteries, are dead. The mobile phones are connected to a different satellite than emergency phones, and the emergency phone satalites have multiple ground bases to keep it working in space and the mobile phone satalite has only one in their own country. So basically our satalite is gone or the base is also dealing with a power down. And Alserda also said we needed to exit the building because there was something bad going on, everyone will hear about it outside, so, follow me." Everyone follows him. Anna smiles and says "It's the apocalypse." I giggle and softly push her, "We're all gonna die!"