~Part 10~

Jack is currently holding Rapunzel's hair back and she vomits into the toilet. Hiccup had gotten a bit too excited and persuaded her to have a little bit more then they first intended. Rapunzel kept on throwing up and Jack was saying soothing things to her and rubbing his thumb gently on her back.

Hiccup appeared in the doorway slowly. He tried to hide himself but figured it was useless and went to check on Rapunzel. "How we doin'?" he asked. Rapunzel throw up again and Jack shot Hiccup a glare. One drink he said. One drink! "What?" He asked. Jack didn't answer "What do you want me to do? Say sorry?" Jack then shot him another look that said 'seriously?' Hiccup continued to defend himself "You want me to say sorry for showing a nice girl a good time?" He asked.

Rapunzel loudly throw up some more. Hiccup was silent for a moment "Sorry." He said rather embarrassed.

"J-Jack..." Rapunzel chocked out. Jack turned to her and whispered to her softly.

"Yeah?"

Rapunzel coughed a little bit "I-I need you to call my dad." She said. Jack and Hiccup shared a glance but Hiccup didn't really help as he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Er... sure." Jack said and reached into her bag and pulled out her phone only to find that it was dead. "Rapunzel your phones dead, what's his number?" He asked and then looked down at her. She was fast asleep on the floor. Jack nudges her slightly but she didn't respond. He tried calling her name some more but she remained fast asleep.

"God damn." Hiccup muttered.

*~*~*~*~*

"I know it's late Leo!" Craig yelled down the phone. He was frantically searching his daughters draw looking for anything that could tell him where she is. He finds a light purple notebook and starts flicking through the pages looking for information. "She is supposed to back by now and she' not back!"

He found nothing in the book and started pacing back and forth in her bedroom. "Yes I know she is a smart girl Leo but is it not OK to worry anymore?!" He yelled at his partner."Call Ted and tell him to do something!" He continued to yell "Leo just do it!" He then roughly hung up the phone an sighed deeply.

He turned and saw Rapunzel's notebook. He picked it up and started to head downstairs. He grabbed a beer and sat down at the kitchen table. He then started to read his daughters private book.

*~*~*~*~*

Rapunzel stretched her arms on the comfortable mattress. Her eyes fluttered open to the bright sun shining through the window.

Suddenly she remembered what happened the night before and quickly reached for her phone and noticed it was dead.She jumped out of the bad and quickly grabbed all of her things. She then rushed out of the door not bothering to close it behind her.

Jack then sat up from the couch as he stared at the door. Last night he placed Rapunzel and he decided that it would be best to sleep on the couch and not with Rapunzel. He then fell back onto the couch from being so tired.

*~*~*~*~*

Craig was still sat at the kitchen table. He was staring into nothing. He hadn't gone to bed all night because he was so worried about Rapunzel.

He then heard the door shut and footsteps walk towards the staircase.

Rapunzel stopped when she saw her dad sitting there "I'm sorry... I fell asleep." She said to him.

"Asleep? Where?" He asked quickly. He spoke to her like she was one of his suspects. Rapunzel glanced at the table and saw her purple notebook. She snatched it from the table.

"That's mine! It's from my desk!" She said raising her voice a little bit.

"I was trying to find information." He father said getting up from his seat to look at her.

"Oh! What am I? One of your suspects now?!" She yelled at him. She was furious. All of her thoughts were in that book. All of her personal thoughts and feelings.

"Well you act like one!" He yelled "Don't act like I'm stupid Rapunzel! I smell alcohol." He said.

Rapunzel looked at him and scoffed slightly at him. she then dropped her arms down to her side "Yeah so do I." She said referring to the empty beer bottles on the table.

"Who's the guy?" Her father asked quickly and confidently.

"What makes you think there's a guy?!" She yelled back at him.

Craig just huffed and shook his head "What'd he do? Get you drunk and send you back home smelling like god knows what!" He paused for a moment and Rapunzel said nothing "Are you on anything?!" He asked her. Rapunzel was amazed that her father would even ask her anything as ridiculous as that. "You sure can pick em!"

"Yeah I take after my mother." Rapunzel said not really thinking about what she is saying anymore.

Rapunzel's father stared at her in shock. "What's going on here Rapunzel? You all grown up now!" He yelled at her as she tried to go upstairs.

Rapunzel stopped and turned back to her father. I'm not a child anymore OK?" She said to him. She didn't shout at him and was attempting to talk some sense into him. But this seemed to only anger him more.

"Hey!" He shouted at her getting louder and louder "In this house you are!"

Rapunzel walked up to him from the staircase "Oh you would love that wouldn't you!" She yelled looking up at him. "What would you strangle me because you couldn't save mum?!" tears were now forming in her eyes.

She had crossed the line with Craig and he snapped.

He slapped her.

Rapunzel's head moved violently in the direction of the slap and she fell to the floor from the strong impact. She gently pushed herself up and touched her cheek gently, feeling the burning sensation.

Craig immediately regretted his actions. He would never hurt his daughter but when she mentioned her mother it was like the anger he had been holding back had burst through and she was the first person that he took it out on. He rushed over to Rapunzel and crouched to her level "Rapunzel? Rapunzel?" He called trying to check if she was OK and apologise to her for his sudden outburst.

Rapunzel moved away from her fathers touch "Don't touch me!" She said angry and slightly scared. She then ran up the stairs and began to pack her things.

Craig stayed in his crouching position. He put his head in his hands.

"What have I done?..."

A/N

Hey! What do you all think?

Vote, comment, spread the word! 💜

Also I've decided not to release a preview of a new book. I know that I'll just end up writing it and get stressed from writing too many books 😂

Thank you guys! xx💙

Always_Dreaming_xoxo 😊❤️