ARRIVAL

(Author's note: I didn't realize there were actually some people reading this. That's great! So I figured I'd go ahead and publish the last few memories. Hope you enjoy!)

The four Champions waited at the East Gate on Lanayru road while Link and Zelda slowly made their way toward them. They both had their heads down, although Zelda walked with clenched fists and a pale face. The Champions huddled around the princess and her knight anxiously when they reached the East Gate.

"Well? Don't keep us in suspense," Daruk said, his rocky face crinkled with worry. "How'd everything go up there on the mountain?"

Zelda shook her head solemnly and the Champions all shared expressions of defeat.

"So you didn't feel anything?" Revali asked softly. "No power at all?"

Zelda gave a fleeting glace toward Revali. "I'm sorry, no."

"Then let's move on," Urbosa encouraged. "You've done all you could. Feeling sorry for yourself won't be of any help. After all, it's not like your last shot was up there on Mt. Lanayru. Anything could finally spark the power to seal Ganon away. We just have to keep looking for that... thing."

Mipha's eyes turned to Link who was gazing at Zelda with such heartache that her own heart seemed to break. She had sensed there was something -some unspoken thing- between them. She'd hoped she was wrong, but as she looked at him now, and the agony clear as day on his usually stoic face, she knew that her gut feeling had been right all along.

"That's kind of you," Zelda said dully to Urbosa. "Thank you."

"If I may," Mipha started, taking a small step forward. Zelda raised her eyes to meet hers. "I thought you... Well, I'm not sure how to put this into words. I'm actually quite embarrassed to say it." Link swallowed, suddenly worried about what Mipha might say. "But I was thinking about what I do when I'm healing. You know, what usually goes through my mind. It helps when I think -when I think about-"

The earth suddenly began to shake, interrupting Mipha's thought. They all gasped in surprise and fought to keep their balance as Link reached out quickly to hold Zelda steady. Revali flew high into the sky to see past the mountains on either side of them. The others watched him from below, waiting for him to return to give a report, but he didn't have to tell them. Thunder cracked over the castle as Calamity Ganon snaked around it and let out a deafening roar.

"It's here," Urbosa muttered as Revali returned to them.

"This is it then," Daruk said fiercely.

"Are you sure?" Mipha asked quietly.

"Positive," Revali answered.

"It's awake," Zelda breathed with terror. "Ganon."

"Let's stop wasting time," Daruk bellowed. "We're gonna need everything we got to take that thing down! Now, Champions! To your Divine Beasts! Show that swirling swine who's boss! Link will need to meet Ganon head on when we attack. This needs to be a unified assault. Little guy, you get to Hyrule Castle."

Revali looked at Link from the corner of his eye and scoffed to himself while Link regarded him cooly.

"You can count on us for support," Daruk continued, speaking solely to Link, "but it's up to you to pound Ganon into oblivion!"

Urbosa placed her hands on Zelda's shoulders. "Come. We should go. We need to get you someplace safe."

"No," Zelda said firmly, shaking Urbosa off. "I am not a child anymore. I may not be much use on the battlefield, but there must... there must be something I can do to help."