Info/Recap

[EDIT: Oh my gosh I updated the cover! It now fits the current plot line, where the old one was for the old plot line which I scrapped like 4 chapters into this fic hehe!

Here it is in all its beauty, AND I remembered Tord's robot hand and Matt's freckles this time around, Hooray! XD

I tried for dark and gloomy and failed because I don't know how to make text :) [EDIT: Fixed the text~]

oOF.]

Heyo everyone! First off, this story will deal with some really dark and heavy topics, so please read the warnings in the story description!

I hope you're ready for the sequel to "Glasses"! There's LOTS of fluff and angst to come, so be prepared! But first, a quick recap of where "Glasses" left off:

Edd went back in time, and Tord sent Tom and Matt after him (WTFuture). Matt may have... changed a few things in the past, which will be explained as the story goes on~

Edd was forcefully brought back to future by Tom and Matt, who suffered some minor physical injuries from their mission. They were patched up, but Edd now remains in the infirmary where the medical staff can keep track of his behaviour and mental health, since he did go back in time with intentions to kill himself. He's not allowed to leave, but he is allowed to have visitors.

Matt visits Edd everyday, for as long as he possibly can.

Tord has his rank of Red Leader back, and the Red Army is once again under his control. Tom is still a soldier, much to Tord's dismay, but he's an excellent gunman. Tord has yet to send Tom to any battles. Most of the time, Tom is part of the patrol squad, which patrols and protects the base from intruders.

The first chapter of "Find Me" will take place a few months after Tom and Matt's mission to get Edd, but the rest of the book will take place a few years after the events in "Glasses".

Other important(ish) info:

All four boys are living at the Red Army base, but only Tom and Tord are actually enlisted in the army (with ranks of Corporal and Leader, respectively). Tom/Tord share a living space, Edd/Matt share a living space, and Pau/Pat share a living space.

Here's the cover for the story, so you can zoom in and check it out and stuff:

You may think some things are missing on the cover, but I assure you that everything drawn is intentionally

You may think some things are missing on the cover, but I assure you that everything drawn is intentionally. Does the cover contain some major spoilers? Hell yeah it does! Any and all questions you have will be answered throughout the book~

Welp, that's all! The first chapter is coming soon, so please stay tuned! I love all you amazing people and hope you have a wonderful day/night~