Serious Author Note

Let me start this out with a very cliche "I'm sorry".

As y'all have probably noticed, the updates between chapters have been getting further and further apart. The last chapter, for instance, was released Jan 27, and it's now March 9. The reason for this is I just don't have the motivation to write anymore. Since October of last year, I've had to force myself to sit down and write to be able to get new chapters out, but it's just gotten too hard to do now. And if you're forcing yourself to do something instead of doing it because you genuinely enjoy doing it, then what's the point in continuing to do that?

My point is, is that with a heavy heart, I'm discontinuing this book. Actually, I'm discontinuing all my current books, because I just don't enjoy writing anymore. Making books feels more like something I have to do instead of something I want to do, so I'm just not going to do it.

In regards to Find Me in particular, I have all the notes from it; I have the entire story laid out, and half of an extra long chapter that I've written (~1000 words). If you guys want, I can publish the unfinished chapter, as well as how the story was suppose to end. It's up to you guys.

And again, I'm sorry.