P32: Hometown

Tamara hung up her cell and smiled at it. She hadn't seen her brother in ages. It was a pleasant surprise to even hear from him again.

"Who was that, kitty girl?" A female's voice called from upstairs.

"It was Tom. He and his friends are coming over tonight." Tamara answered.

"But tonight's poker night!" The voice replied.

"Then I guess we'll have a full house." Tamara said with a shrug.

"Just like old times." The other girl said, coming down the stairs near the couch Tamara was sitting on.

Tamara glanced over at her and smiled. "You better put something better on than that t-shirt and cat ears."

"I got a call from the doctor earlier." The girl said, going over to stand in front of Tamara.

"Oh? What did he say?" Tamara asked.

"He said I'm sick and need treatment right away." The girl said, climbing onto Tamara's lap and straddling her.

"Really? What sort of treatment?" Tamara asked, brushing her thumb over the taller girl's bottom lip.

"Just your face between my thighs, kitty girl." The girl purred, and wrapped her arms around Tamara's neck.

"Then we'd better treat you quick before all our guests arrive, starlight." Tamara cooed back, and leaned forward to kiss the girl.

- - -

Tamara woke to the sound of the doorbell ringing downstairs. She carefully untwined herself from the arms of her sleeping lover, and climbed out of bed.

"Make me a coffee, kitten..." The other girl murmured, and Tamara chuckled at her.

"My brother and his friends are here. Put on something nice and come down when you're ready." Tamara said, throwing on a pair of black track pants and a blue hoodie. She grabbed her glasses off the end table by her bed and slid them on.

"Maybe I'll just go down naked."

"As much as I'd love to see that, please don't." Tamara laughed, then headed downstairs to answer the door.

"Tamara! It's good to see you!" Edd replied the moment she had opened the door.

"Edd! It's been too long." Tamara chimed, and she and Edd shared a quick hug.

"Jehovah, did your face go through a meat grinder?" Tamara asked when she laid her eyes on her brother. She put her hand on his cheek and Tom smiled and put his hand over hers.

"You have no idea." Tom answered.

"And Matt! I see you've got your hands full." Tamara chuckled, looking at the tallest boy carrying a small girl in each arm. "I thought you guys only had one daughter?"

"She's Tom and Tord's daughter, actually." Edd explained, pointing at Tami. "Her name is Tamara, but she usually goes by Tami."

"Oh... that's... great? I guess? I'm not sure how I feel about that." Tamara said, staring at the sun glasses wearing girl who stared right back at her.

"The feeling's mutual." Tom piped up.

Just then, Tami hopped out of Matt's arms and ran past Tamara into her apartment. Tamara turned around to see what the young girl was up to, and noticed her lover was heading down the stairs. Not naked, thankfully.

"Aunt Tori!" Tami exclaimed, running into the arms of the older woman, who hugged her.

"Hello, pumpkin! What a pleasant surprise." Tori responded, kissing her niece on the top of the head.