seungwoo and byungchan - decisions

requested by @cute_seungwoo

• choose your ending!

• genre: fluff
• 2381 words
• published: 07/07/19
---

Y/N's POV

"Make it fast, Byungchan!" I half screamed and whispered to him as he struggles to climb over the brick wall. "Well, I'm sorry for being a weakling, okay?" I simply giggle at his sassy complaint as Seungwoo and I watch him finally climb over the huge barrier.

"I felt like dying after that," Byungchan remarks as he dramatically clenches his heart. We all laugh and sneakily run away from where we should be.

Yes, we just ran away from school.

We ran away arm by arm and headed towards the east direction. We kept screaming nonsense and looked like crazy neighborhood fools. Once we have gone far away from school, we reach a nearby bus stop. Us three sat under the shed and waited for an upcoming bus. Not long after, a bus pulled over by the shed as we entered the vehicle. Seungwoo enters first as he tries to spot for empty seats. He motions us to enter the bus and follow him. I then notice the driver suspiciously looking at us. He then stopped me in my tracks.

"Uh, excuse me, ma'am," he starts. "Aren't you supposed to be at school at this hour?" I look over to Seungwoo and Byungchan who were about to take their seats. I gulped and told the driver, "U-Uh our classes ended early today due to a-an.. unfortunate event!" I say with a fake smile. He seemed like he wasn't gonna let me pass but he shrugged it off and let me take a seat. The other two saw me and let out a relieved breath.

"Nice save, friend," Seungwoo whispers as I giggle and took my seat beside them and the bus rolled.

--

After a couple of minutes, we reached our stop and thanked the driver as we got off.

"So, what's the plan?" Byungchan asks. "We're going to the arcade!" I answered. Their eyes lit up with excitement. "Oh! But first, we need to hide our uniforms," I tell them and they quickly realized it too. Of course they won't let students in at this time or they'll assume that they're cutting classes.

As the prepared rebels we are, we took out our hoodies and swiftly put it on top of our uniform. We straightened them, being cautious not to show off any part of the blouse. Since the pants and skirt looked casual, it wasn't much of a problem for us.

"Let's go!" Byungchan screams as Seungwoo and I ran after him. We enter the huge place filled with recreational ambiance. I was in awe looking at the variation of games around us. I then feel my hoodie being tugged on.

<Seungwoo Ending>

"Come on, let's play," Seungwoo says as I smile at him and took his hand to head off to where Byungchan was.

Byungchan wandered off to a shooting game. We picked up the guns and inserted 2 tokens per slot. We were on 3 different machines so we had different maps.

"I have an idea," I said. "Hm, what?" Byungchan asked. "Do you want to make a bet?" I asked them. "Sure!" Seungwoo replied. "What should we bet on though?" I asked them. All of us thought of something good until Byungchan childishly raised his hand.

"What?" "Do you want food?" He asked. "Yeah!" I said as Seungwoo agreed as well. "Let's just decide the food later, I wanna play now!" I said with excitement and we started.

It was my first time to play these kinds of games. I kept screaming throughout the level but in the end, I survived.

Byungchan's game was still going on and we just stared at his screen while I and Seungwoo's level was still loading. Byungchan suddenly screamed so loud. We immediately looked and he died at the last enemy.