seungwoo - love on the scene

requested by _YMAPPY_

• genre: fluff
• 602 words

• published: 02/28/19
---

Seungwoo's POV

"1, 2, 3, Action!" The director shouts and the scene started. "I'm back," Y/N says her line and sits beside me. "I'm tired," after that, she hugs me. I spaced out for a while because of what she did. "Cut!" the director shouts and my senses got back. "You forgot your line," Y/N whispered. "I know,"

[After the scene]

"What happened to you a while ago?" Y/N asks. "It's nothing," I replied and left. I passed by a monitor and I realized we were shooting the near end episode of our drama. I actually didn't know how it will end, but I hope it ends well.

When I was monitoring the scene with the staff and the cast, I realized that I spaced out for so long. I can't believe I spaced out but I knew what happened because of physical contact with Y/N. "Don't get distracted next time, okay?" The director said. "I'm sorry, it won't happen again." I apologized.

"Let's do it again," The staff said and we did the scene one more time. I finally remembered my line on the next cut and continued.

[Last day of shooting]

"So, you two will be going on a date and Seungwoo, you're going to propose to Y/N." The director explained the last part.

We finally finished the shooting and me and the cast bowed and thanked everyone for helping us complete the drama. I was so happy it ended well without a lot of conflicts.

I've been hearing a lot that I and Y/N was being shipped by the viewers and I didn't really mind since it's always like that when it comes to dramas.

[A year later]

Y/N's POV

"Are you busy?" Seungwoo was calling me on the phone. "Why?" I asked. "Wanna go on a date?" He asks me out. "I'm not really busy right now, so I could. Where should we go?" "How about the cafe just around the neighborhood?" "Sure, just make sure there aren't any fansites while we're there," I replied and changed my clothes.

I arrived at the cafe and I saw Seungwoo waving at me. Both of us were wearing face masks so no one would recognize us. I was wearing glasses to make it less obvious that it was me. It's actually hard to go on dates when you're well known.

We started and we just talked for a few minutes. As I was staring outside, I saw, possibly a fan, taking pictures of us. "We should leave," I whispered to Seungwoo. "Why?" "There's a fansite," I said and we quietly left the cafe.

After what happened, I checked if the pictures were leaked yet, and it was all over my wall. I texted Seungwoo and took a picture of it on my computer screen. "We're dead,"  he replied.

[The next week]

I've seen more news about the picture and it got worse. After checking out the news about it, Seungwoo posted something on his wall. It said: The rumors were true. Me and Y/N are dating. We're sorry for hiding our relationship with the public.

I didn't know he would just spill the beans out of nowhere. But I felt relieved after he said it first. Some people were shocked but some knew it was going to happen.

I texted him again and said: Nice job, I don't even have the courage to say it myself 😂 

A/N:

Sorry if this sucked and sorry for the VERY late update but I made it longer even if it is terrible. I'm starting on the other chapters as well~