chan and seungsik - part-time lover

• genre: fluff, cupid
• 1911 words
• 08/31/19

---

He stopped. Ready, aim fire.

You whispered out a 'Yes!' before you put your bow down. All I have to do is to shoot her. As I shot, I accidentally hit a streetlamp pole, instantly going back to my direction like a boomerang.

Oh no.

flashback

Okay, I guess I just have to do this, it's simple.

Heo Chan and, wait who now? Heo Chan and Y/F/N. Whoever that guy is, this is going to be interesting.

No way, I was assigned to set their destinies? That's amazing. But i still can't tell her about this, or the fact that I'm something more than a human.

A cupid.

Oh well, I can't refuse it.

end of flashback

And he's coming this way, great. I ran as fast as I can, trying to pull out the arrow that was shot in my chest. "Gosh, why won't this go?" I whispered to myself.

"What the heck? Who-" I was bumped by someone as I realized who i was. "Oh, I'm sorry," Heo Chan said.

If that's his name.

I noticed the arrow sticking out behind him. I internally facepalmed myself witnessing what I've done.

He reached out his hand to help me off the ground so I gave him my hand. He pulled me up and I stood right in front of him.

"I'm sorry. I was in a rush so I have to go." He said as I was brushing the dust off my clothes. "It's fine, just go on your way," I said and smiled. He smiled back and ran to where he was going.

That's weird, normally it would be an immediate approach when two people get shot by the arrows. We just happened to pass by each other.'

"Oh wait!" Someone said behind me. I guess it's him again.

"Haven't I seen you before?" He asked. I tilted my head and looked at him strangely. "I don't believe so," I replied. "Oh well, it was nice meeting you," He said and went away.

But what was nice about bumping into each other? He was probably lost in his thoughts since he was in a hurry.

I shrugged off all thoughts about him and went on my way. It's been a while since we bumped into each other.

Normally, the arrow would disappear and right now, it was still there. Which means, there's still something about to happen between the two of us, hopefully, nothing too risky.

---

I went to my favorite pizza place and decided to order the same thing. Almost every day actually.

"I'd like to order the smallest size of pepperoni you have," I told the cashier my order. But there was something odd.

I would know something is different in this place for sure. I've been here a lot of times so I would know almost everything and everyone in this place.

Which made me conclude.

"Excuse me? May I ask if you're new here?" I asked while he was taking my order. "Actually, yes. I started yesterday. I guess you're a regular customer here." He smiled, still not having eye contact with me.

He handed me the receipt and a table number. Before I went to take a seat, I noticed something else. "Have we met before?" I followed-up.

He directed his attention to me and thought for a while. "Oh! We bumped into each other yesterday." He reminded. "I wasn't wrong then," I replied