seungwoo - real recognize real

requested by: afrah04

• genre: fluff
• 5089 words
• published: 04/25/20
---

Y/N's POV
I looked at the large building right in front of me. It was just like tomorrow when I was just passing by this building. But today, I'll be officially working here, at Play M Entertainment. I took my Identification Card and smiled as I read it.

Y/F/N, Strategic Management

I showed it to the security guard then walked in. The interior was clean and spacious, and it's unbelievable to imagine I'd be working here.

I got to the elevator to get to the area I'll be working at. The reason why I wanted to work here is because of their famous girl group, Apink. I'm not so sure if I'll work with them but either way, it's not under my control whether I could or maybe for a different artist.

I got to the room and saw five other people that I'll be in the same team with. They were all doing their own thing so I don't think they noticed my presence.

"Good day! I'm Y/F/N. I'm the new recruit here in the Strategic Management team. I hope we will work well together!" I greeted enthusiastically, making them look at me.

They all greeted me together as they stood up. " Sorry about a while ago, we were quite busy so we didn't notice you immediately," One of them apologizes. "Oh, it's fine!" I replied.

One by one, we did a quick introduction to each other. It didn't need to be in detail since our work will be more significant rather than knowing each other. During our time together, we'll eventually get to know each other.

I sat at the empty desk which only had a computer and a small placard of my name on it. I settled down my things and started a few things.

The place and work were all new to me so I started familiarizing a few things before starting my actual work to do.

While I was doing my own thing, everyone else stood up in unison, making me do the same. I turned around and saw our team's manager alongside a tall male.

We greeted our manager and the latter as well. I figured his name is Han Seungwoo, but I haven't heard of him before so I casually just greeted like how the others did.

Both of them smiled back as we greeted, and I'd say, that Seungwoo guy has a charming smile. I'm assuming he's one of the artists considering his appearance.

"Good morning Strategic Management Team, this is Han Seungwoo. He's a rookie soloist under our company." Our manager introduces. "Hello, I'm Han Seungwoo. I just debuted a week ago. I hope we will work well together." He greets with charisma.

"Oh! Y/N, come here," Our manager says, making me come to her. "You're the new recruit, right?" She asks and I nodded. "I've heard a lot about you. How about you come to my office in your free time?" She asks.

"Uh, sure. I will!" I replied with a hint of enthusiasm. "Okay, good. See you later!" She says and exits the room. All of us bowed as they left.

[♡]

"What?! Are you serious?" I asked in complete shock. "No, I'm not kidding," She replies. "Although that isn't my job title," I said, slightly reluctant.

"Are you saying you couldn't do it?" She asks. "That's not what I'm trying to say. It's just that I've never become a personal assistant. For an idol to be particular." I replied.

"You'll still do your job anyway. Let's just stay it's a bit of extra work. Of course, you'll receive credit for it. What do you say?" She explains. For a few moments, I thought about it.