new entry

After 2 years...

In Maheshwari family swara do the puja.everyone standing with her,except laksh.after completing puja they come for breakfast.

Ap : where is laksh..?
Uttara : he is with ragini bhabhi.
Every one get sad.
Dp : Ap call the laksh for breakfast.

ap tries to control her emotion.
Ap: ji...
and went from there.

In Laksh room...

laksh is getting ready for office.he looks normal.

Laksh : today's meeting is really important

Laksh : today's meeting is really important.this project is really important for us.i have to impress the foreign clients....what do you think which one looks good...

he shows two shirts.but no response.he looks at her

Laksh : ooh..bacha is angry with me.

bacha is angry with me

Still no response.

Laksh : acha baba, sorry... i will never come late again....I love you baccha..now please smile...

Ap comes there.And saw that laksh is talking with a ragini...no..actually with her portrait.the whole room is full of with her pictures..

He takes pink duppata from the closet and hug it, try to feels her

Laksh : I know baccha...you are always with me...and I will always be with you...

Ap (in mind voice) : God, why did you do this with him?It's been two years,But he still could not forget the ragini...God, please send someone, who can help him to move on...

Ap Pov

We lost ragini 2 years ago.we search for her everywhere, but we can't able to find her, we all accept that she is no more but laksh believe that she is alive and he is sure that she is waiting for him and he will find her one day...

In Mumbai

Its a beautiful flat.A gil is sitting on the bed, doing something on her laptop...she wears a beautiful knee length frock...there are lots of dolls and teddy bears..2 gitar are hanging on the wall...the rooms shows the childishness of the girl..

the rooms shows the childishness of the girl

She is continuesly mumbling..

Girl : god please..please god..god god..please...please please...god...help me...please

Suddenly she shout,excietmently run toward the dining table..

Girl : mummy...daddy..mummy....daddy

Rohit Malhotra : diya beta..what happen..calm down....diya..
She comes and hug him tightly.

Diya : daddy I paas the audition...

Mira malhotra : but how, because when we arrived from london, dates for the audition were already overed...

Diya comes and sits on her lap, as usual...and wrapped her arms around her neck...

Diya : yeah the date were overed, but one girl back out after selection,so they again place audition for 1 girl..

Mira kiss her on cheeks
Mira : and no one can beat our princess in singing...

Di-ro : correct...
And they laugh happily.

Mira : now both of you come for the breakfast..
Di-ro : yes maam..
Mira laugh,and prepare the table for breakfast..

They start eating breakfast.
Mira : so princess,where is the competition?

Dira : it's held in kolkata..i have to go there tomorrow..

Mira and rohit get shock.

Rohit : beta kolkata, how can you go there....i mean it's too far...

Diya (laugh):Dad what you are saying, i am talking about kolkata, not moon..
It's not far at all...
She finish her breakfast.

Diya : okay now i am packing my bags..please dad book my tickets for tomorrow,okay?love you both.

they both get tense.she hug both, and kiss on their cheeks.

Mi-ro : love you too princess..
She went from there.
Mira : we can't let her go in kolkata.I can't lose her...please do something..

Rohit : calm down...she is our daughter no one can snatch her from us..don't worry...

He hugs her and caresses her hairs.

In diya room

Diya(talking with her teddybear) : oh my god..i am really happy..at last now my dream is about to come true...i will be the biggest singer of bollywood...

Now She is start packing her bags.she saw the gitar.she picked up in the hands.and start smiling...

Diya : kolkata, i am coming...

To be continued...