picnic

Days goes like that only everyone are happy but sad at the same time,ragini was there with them but she dont remember anything about the past while here ragini getting unclear flashback more and more since she came in kolkata...but she didn't share about this with anyone....

At dining table..
Everyone having breakfast except raglak, last night she does lot of practice for signing now she is exhausted, sleeping peacefully in her room,while laksh went for the meeting early morning...
They are talking about raglak relation...

Sujata : but jijii,there has no improvement in their relation,they are still like a first day only...

Uttara : haa badi maa..ragini bhabi didn't remember anything...
Ap : you are right..we have to do something for them...
Sujata : but what...

Swara who was thinking something..shout excitmently...

Swara : idea...

All looks at her with questioning face...

Swara : why don't we go for a picnic,this help them to spend some quality time together...and may be this help ragini to remember something...

All get happy...

Uttara : yes bhabi...great idea..
She look at elders hopefully...

Sanskar : haa bade papa,this will definitely help ragini (he lower his voice and whisper in swara's ear) as well as us to spend some quality time..

Swara glare at him,he wink at her which makes her to blush hard..this is noticed by the sujata..

Sujata : hey chori what's wrong with you...why you become red like a tomato..?

Swara get gulp...sanskar tease her..
Sanskar : haa swara say na..what's wrong with you...?

Swara glare him angrily

Swara glare him angrily...he smile
mischievously...
Swara : nothing maa...so what you are all saying about the picnic...?

She distract her mind...all look at dp hopefully...he nodd and give them okay sign...all get happy..
Uttara shout : yippie....

In evening they inform laksh about the picnic,he get happy tears after knowing how much he family cares for their reunion,everyone become emotional,they share some santy moment when diya comes there...

Diya : what happens guys...why you all crying...

She sits on the sofa beside the laksh,uttara wipes her tears and smile..
Uttara : nothing dii..atually we planed for a picnic tomorrow...you are coming right...?

Diya get excited...
Diya : ofcourse i am coming,i love outing...by the way where are we going...

Before anyone replies her,her phone ring,she look at the caller id a curve appear on her lips which is noticed by the someone,she excused herself and almost run to her room,laksh still looking at the way from where she was vanished,he feels something wrong but don't know what soon uttara voice broke his chain of thought...